• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Had Fish & Chips in the new Bus @ Redcar seafront w/ wife & kids, lovely jubbly! :cool: 👍

Still haven't had to fill it up since collecting from Scotland @ weekend! 😁 (almost empty now tho, lol)

Last edited:
Had Fish & Chips in the new Bus @ Redcar seafront w/ wife & kids, lovely jubbly! :cool: 👍

Still haven't had to fill it up since collecting from Scotland @ weekend! 😁 (almost empty now tho, lol)
Looks lovely, what other Nismo goodies does it have as I like the black grill.

Today, while driving to get my jab, doing 80, a pigeon flew over the bonnet of the van I was overtaking, and straight into the nearside headlamp. Cracked the plastic lens and has broken the indicator light and now when I indicate left, it clicks really fast.

Do I need a whole new headlamp unit, or just a plastic cover and probably indicator bulb?

Thanks for any advice!

You will need the whole unit I am afraid if its bad
Thanks for the bad news!

I've checked fleabay here, nothing for left, it's a 2006, there's a few pre-2006 with the space across for the grill, but mine isn't that style. Where else, I'd like to avoid yahoo auctions japan/jauce which is where I got a new nearside wing mirror a couple of years ago. I'll do that if I have to though...

Thanks for the bad news!

I've checked fleabay here, nothing for left, it's a 2006, there's a few pre-2006 with the space across for the grill, but mine isn't that style. Where else, I'd like to avoid yahoo auctions japan/jauce which is where I got a new nearside wing mirror a couple of years ago. I'll do that if I have to though...
Steve at Toyo motors is my first port of call

I've ordered some C channel rail, some sikaflex and some self tappers with the plan to fit an awning rail to the roof (gulp). That and some headlight restorer to clear up the yellow plastic. Nervous about drilling the roof mind :)

Picked up a set of Nissan 350z Ray's alloys. Pretty good. But going to get them refurbished before winters come off. 245 45 Pirelli P zeros XL on the back hardly worn. Bonus :) 👍

Attachments

• 20210504_132854.jpg
    20210504_132854.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 28
Thought I'd get this topic underway :)

It's quite popular on many car forums and is a nice way of highlighting something new you've done with your Elgrand be it a modification, a repair, general maintenance or just took her out for a great drive :)

Just add to the thread as and when.

Who will start us off? :)
WEll, I may have, but I posted it in the general section (I think) - I've just converted it to English.

Back