• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

My conclusion after reading the snow driving reports on here is that RWD in snow mode copes pretty well in general snow and ice conditions, but if you get on a steep incline then FWD comes into its own.

Bit of a late start but managed to run a cable down the A pillar for my repurposed Auto DJ button and fitted the plug which I'd removed from its original cable so that the upper console is easily removable again in future if need be. I then set about removing the LEDs from my new to me Nissan door step mats in preparation for rewiring them to the courtesy light system.

Washed my bus, then run down with tar remover and a quick compound with a da.
Not bad for 1 st attempt. Need to go over again with polish but think next few days looks like rain 😣
20210116_165118.jpg

All Drop links , power flex all around sporty filter,decat done and drive belts,happy days.
Drive belt access got me thinking 🤔 and think I made an easy job harder!!!
Cool... What filter did you go for out of interest?

Fitted the dashcam mount and refitted the rearview mirror and upper centre console and trim. Bloomin' chilly out so back in with a brandy. Next bit is wiring it at the fuse box end. When I've done I'll ad a few pics to my project thread.

Back