• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

My black Elgrand has factory fitted cruise control, it's clocks still read in KPH and I want to buy an MPH overlay for it.

I checked Lockwood Dials website and noticed that the overlay they sell for S1 Elgrands, their C539, doesn't have the factory cruise control indicators (writing that lights up to show status of cruise). These 2 indicators are between the engine temp gauge and MIL light.

Yesterday I spoke to Josh at Lockwood dials, he asked me to email him a picture of my dash (ignition on, engine not started, to show all lights lit). He has just replied again, he said the timing couldn't be better as they are just about to start another production run of C539's and they will now include the cruise control indicators on future C539's, the new batch will be available in around 3 weeks.

This thread isn't the best place for this post, does anyone have any suggestions as to best place to post this?
Well done Lockwood quality product.

My black Elgrand has factory fitted cruise control, it's clocks still read in KPH and I want to buy an MPH overlay for it.

I checked Lockwood Dials website and noticed that the overlay they sell for S1 Elgrands, their C539, doesn't have the factory cruise control indicators (writing that lights up to show status of cruise). These 2 indicators are between the engine temp gauge and MIL light.

Yesterday I spoke to Josh at Lockwood dials, he asked me to email him a picture of my dash (ignition on, engine not started, to show all lights lit). He has just replied again, he said the timing couldn't be better as they are just about to start another production run of C539's and they will now include the cruise control indicators on future C539's, the new batch will be available in around 3 weeks.

This thread isn't the best place for this post, does anyone have any suggestions as to best place to post this?
What about “product reviews “... gets read but doesn’t get a lot of traffic so to speak ;)

Off to Wessex Garages, just off the M32, Bristol today for my fuel gauge re-call (safety issue) and I have to say that I couldn't have been treated any better. A great service. Did hear in the background that main dealer prices are around the £140 / hour now !!! Enquired about a new smart key but that looks prohibitively expensive. Then, on my way home, called in to see how much colour-coded front and rear parking sensors would cost ? (all COVID-19 safe), looking at around the £600 mark for a front and rear integrated system. Any views / ideas peeps ?

Off to Wessex Garages, just off the M32, Bristol today for my fuel gauge re-call (safety issue) and I have to say that I couldn't have been treated any better. A great service. Did hear in the background that main dealer prices are around the £140 / hour now !!! Enquired about a new smart key but that looks prohibitively expensive. Then, on my way home, called in to see how much colour-coded front and rear parking sensors would cost ? (all COVID-19 safe), looking at around the £600 mark for a front and rear integrated system. Any views / ideas peeps ?
Is it pathway Nissan you went to?
How long was your wait? I'm still waiting to hear back from them for mine.

Is it pathway Nissan you went to?
How long was your wait? I'm still waiting to hear back from them for mine.
Hi there, no it was Pennywell Road. Patchway weren’t overly helpful. Had to wait for a couple of hours. Car health check done too. Both FOC 👍

Had powerflex bushes and new belts fitted yesterday along with oil and an oil filter change, all parts thanks to Brian @ BMR. Took it to Wheel Alignment and Ball Joint Centre in Liverpool this morning for wheel alignment (apparently he done an Elgrand from Blackpool late last year if that was anyone on here?) and it feels loads better. I had an issue with brake judder about 35-40mph and it’s been sorted with the new bushes.

£20??? I’d use that just driving home from the garage!!

I finally removed the little middle seat from the van, so much better without, makes the rear much more accessible too.

£20??? I’d use that just driving home from the garage!!

I finally removed the little middle seat from the van, so much better without, makes the rear much more accessible too.
Hi Redmeg, was removing this little middle seat easy to do? I've been thinking of doing this for a couple of reasons. I've not looked at it yet but do you have step by step guide?

Thanks.

Didn't bid this morning....keeping my powder dry for overnight tonight

Back