• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

why not turn a bike cover upside down ;)

What do you do when you've finished your ride and they're caked in mud?

I really want a sort of bike bag, I can't find such a thing though. Like a bigger version of my stuff sack for my paraglider with a chunky drawstring to keep all the muck inside.

Yikes, that costs almost as much as my bike did.

Did a little more digging and found this. £12 big ass plastic bag, will give those a go for now.

Today I used the forum ignore button for the first time and it works.
Does it just turn off notifications (likes and replies) from a particular user or does it hide them completely? The ability to make people disappear could be very tempting.

Does it just turn off notifications (likes and replies) from a particular user or does it hide them completely? The ability to make people disappear could be very tempting.

It's like they don't exist. If only the rest of life was so simple.

I really want a sort of bike bag, I can't find such a thing though. Like a bigger version of my stuff sack for my paraglider with a chunky drawstring to keep all the muck inside.

I have a waterproof motorbike cover which I just throw in the back if the bikes are wet and muddy. Works fine and is nice and simple.

Karcher do a portable and battery operated washers, you just need a supply of water or to take some with you.

Fitted this,

Rjh99Ve.jpg

Funny, but I have also used said button and just like Keyser Söze pooof he was gone!

Not me exactly but reg docs arrived today 🥳 so now just waiting on plates before ready to roll...although under seal, de-cat and contemplating swapping ICE system (s3) all to do.

Been putting off doing my dash bulbs due to flickering leds and they finally packed in this morning and couldn't see my dash on the way to work so I've ordered some standard t10s and as a bonus I found blue ones which I couldn't find any before 😃

Driving back from work noticed my N/S wiper blade starting to come apart, looks like I will be shopping for some over the weekend, does anyone know the lengths of the blades off the top of their heads. I will probably go for the BOSH areotwin style.

Back