• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

talking of the Nismo belt pads im trying to find where i got my Nissan ones from as they do Nismo ones at the moment i cant find them in my pay-pal history
this seller does loads

It’s always a worry driving with the rear cats still in place... have you found now that worry has gone you tend to have a heavier right foot?
Never really gave the cats much thought over the last five years (never happen to me.....), I was persuaded by a couple of posts on here. Actually the old ones were clear, but prevention is better and all that and of course the added benefit of improved: power output, acceleration, top end speed and up to 40 MPG, what's not to like!

think thats the guy for my pads but i only paid 15 quid for 6

Deleted some of the music on music box 1 at a time can’t find the erase all series 3

Never really gave the cats much thought over the last five years (never happen to me.....), I was persuaded by a couple of posts on here. Actually the old ones were clear, but prevention is better and all that and of course the added benefit of improved: power output, acceleration, top end speed and up to 40 MPG, what's not to like!
40 mpg? The wife’s cube only gets 38 .. daisey will at the best get 23 mpg..

Attempted to fix a cup holder. It has defeated me today. Think having the kids unstrapped inside with me didnt help

I accidently bought some coilovers for the bus. Stock suspension is bit too bouncy for my liking, though was very comfy motorway cruising.

Front wheel bearings bought too as they noisy as hell.

I accidently bought some coilovers for the bus. Stock suspension is bit too bouncy for my liking, though was very comfy motorway cruising.

Link to coilovers. I had a quick look but this is deffo next on the mega list

Don't you hate it when you accidentally buy coilovers! Woops, my finger slipped on the buy button 😬

finally got my extra long gas struts fitted for me, the value of grandchildren ( although they are 30 +)
I did warn them it was heavy but did not expect it to drop when we removed one side. When both fitted no-more banging my head 5 minute jog all done now.

Is that using sky go russ
Yes as a sky customer I can have Skygo on 6 devices, we got a sim only deal from EE and put the sim in the wife's old phone, (as a hotspot),, it goes in the car, camping, beach, Summer house, which me and the kids have slept in all week while we're on Holliday,,

Yes as a sky customer I can have Skygo on 6 devices, we got a sim only deal from EE and put the sim in the wife's old phone, it goes in the car, camping, beach, Summer house, which me and the kids have slept in all week while we're on Holliday,,
That's a great idea I've got sky TV and got the sky go app on my phone never thought of using it in the bus kids just normally watch DVDs wonder if I can plug my phone in to my rear screen with an hdmi adapter lead 🤔👍

Back