• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

That's so cool, how did they notify of the MOT extension?
I looked online as tax runs out at the end of this month and MOT also expired.

I took her to see an example of VW mentality at Marazion! 😂
The driver wanted to get the boat in the distance, but was told by the estate attendants not to go onto the beach, it's private and there are too many people about as well!
Stuck fast in soft sand up to his sump! 🙈IMG_20200531_160101.jpg

Last edited:
Haha... what a ****.... hope the sea doesn't come in as fast as it does on the causeway 😁

looks like you have a black one what colour are you doing the chrome bits :cool:

I used to own a US import that had big resistors with large heat sinks for the indicators and occasionally on a very hot day they would intermittently hyper flash. The chap that did the light conversion came out and replaced them with even larger ones which solved the problem. I can't remember the spec of them but I do remember he was surprised I was having problems.
We tend to stick a normal bulb online but outbof sight

Boringly....black. Matt plastidip on the grille and same as the Elgrand on the spotlights and rear.
Looking forward to piccies when you've finished 👍

Boringly....black. Matt plastidip on the grille and same as the Elgrand on the spotlights and rear.
I do get why people get rid of chrome ( not me I love chrome) but if it was me I would be getting spare parts to de chrome, not doing parts on car , like mine has chrome handles, mirror covers clear lights etc but have all original parts to swap back to original if I ever sell it , basically a modded car prob harder to sell unless you find someone exactly with same taste

Back