• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Deep detail time.
Stiff dremall brush on the Dwalt drill. PH neutral cleaner.
All the badges and other small nooks and crannys done
20190415_121139.jpg
20190415_132502.jpg
Washed, dried, Bilt Hamber Korrosol applied.
Washed, dried, clay barred, paint corrected with the da.
This is how it looks without a sealant or wax.

Thats tomorrows job.

Total time today 6.5 hrs
20190415_174848.jpg
20190415_174905.jpg

I've just found the settings to change the background colours of the forum, they've been there all the time, I just hadn't found them and I'm loving the shades of grey (blue) version :)

Click on your account avatar at the top > Click Preferences > Click Style > and choose the colour you want to try > Click Save... repeat the process until your happy with you BG :)

The purple one was a little too much for my eyes, lol

View attachment 16519
Cheers my man much better 😎

Got shafted n booted todayView attachment 16697

Nice work @Baz L love the Elgrands cheeky rear!
Be interested to know how easy it was to remove/fit as I have had mine for a while now and need to swap them as I have a click now and again, still haven't got round to fitting them as the click isn't too bad!

Finished the outside today.
Angelwax Stripped Ease - Wax Removal System
Chemical Guys Jet Seal (2 coats)
Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax
Chemical Guys Wet butter wax (2 coats)
Chemical Guys - Extreme Shine Tyre & Trim Protectant
General glass cleaner
Invisible Glass Reach and Clean Tool Great bit of kit
18 microfiber clothes
4 coffees
4 redbull
5.5 hours
20190416_170756.jpg
20190416_170727.jpg
20190416_170736.jpg
20190416_165054.jpg

Finished the outside today.
Angelwax Stripped Ease - Wax Removal System
Chemical Guys Jet Seal (2 coats)
Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax
Chemical Guys Wet butter wax (2 coats)
Chemical Guys - Extreme Shine Tyre & Trim Protectant
General glass cleaner
Invisible Glass Reach and Clean Tool Great bit of kit
18 microfiber clothes
4 coffees
4 redbull
5.5 hours
View attachment 16704
View attachment 16705
View attachment 16706
View attachment 16707

Good job and nice Rider 👍🏻 - I like the style of your front plate too, mine's got 6 characters and not sure if that would still work in the same style?

Good job and nice Rider 👍🏻 - I like the style of your front plate too, mine's got 6 characters and not sure if that would still work in the same style?
Its a legal plate for 5 characters but I am sure that all others have to me a standard size.

Back