• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Today I collected a cuddle chair for my partner to sit and read books in bay window. The chair went in the rider with ease.

Managed to spray end dial white for 1st class.

Not done as much as I wanted to this weekend as it’s flown by with friends and family plus a helping of alcohol.

Let’s see what this week brings.

Decided to check ribbon cable between top and bottom buttons, mod stereo wiring for miracast and screen dimming, fit new gear lever surround. Currently all stopped coz I need a new gear lever indicator bulb.

Attachments

• 64365C64-655A-4C3E-8209-FC1013A4AAFB.jpeg
    64365C64-655A-4C3E-8209-FC1013A4AAFB.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 22
Just spent 2 1/2 hrs washing and preping rims for a ceramic coating, which is now curing. Hopefully will help keep them clean and make them easier to clean, it's ment to last 2 years here's hopeing 🤞😎👍

Fitted my washed carpets and noticed something a little odd! One Elgrand looks like the vents are blocked off on the passenger side whilst the other Elgrand are clear! Any reasons why these vents would be blocked off, seems very strange why there are 3 brown sacks covering each vent?! :confused:

aircon1.jpg
aircon3.jpg

They could have been put in to keep out the cold or creepy crawlies/snakes etc :)

Fitted my washed carpets and noticed something a little odd! One Elgrand looks like the vents are blocked off on the passenger side whilst the other Elgrand are clear! Any reasons why these vents would be blocked off, seems very strange why there are 3 brown sacks covering each vent?! :confused:

View attachment 14546
View attachment 14544

Washed it, replaced the grille clips I broke when spraying it and buffed off the tech wax that had turned white on plastic areas that I shouldn't have rubbed it on, lol.

I also visited a few places today to discuss future cosmetic tweaks :)

Holding the steering
View attachment 14547

Ohh... auf der Autobahn mit Aral 102 - check the rpm reading was worried the km needle might get stuck. Had plenty of power left!. View attachment 14547
That must have been a white knuckle ride on squishy Elgrand suspension
😛 mine came with Nismo suspension so no idea about stock E51. However, feels solid and stable!

Have you seen @LovAddVam @Snoopy11?! :p Its a beast super low and a super nice body kit.... lovely no squishy suspension there! I am interested about the limiter though, mine gave up around 180-185 and definitely didn't have anymore power to give!:confused::eek:

Very nice bud, just need to remove the white tyre fitter s**t and add some nice tyre black! :D

Yeah mate, I literally had them fitted and drove to work, took pic as I left car park, I'm thinking some silver rim tape and maybe the blades done in silver wrap now

Back