• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Noticed the silver elgrands passenger window was a little temperamental so took it apart and noticed some of the contacts were dirty, gave it a clean, job done!!!
Also had a builder over today who walked into my garage and mentioned "Nice vans" to which I replied "there Nissan Elgrands, Japanese imports". His reply was then "Oh I thought it was a VW"!!!!!!!!??? :mad::mad: PMSL no words after that just some tumble weed! lol

Tumble weed ? Is that a special blend over there ?🌿😂

Did you have a pancake with it too ? 😂👍

Well not really done anything other than treat myself to 200 piece lifetime guarantee racket and socket set £325 to £165 then add military discount £145.
Opened box to see the black addition set result.

So all in all doing up 1st Class will be easier 🤪

2inches and counting.

The van is their somewhere.

Sod it back to sleep no work for me 👍
Well not really done anything other than treat myself to 200 piece lifetime guarantee racket and socket set £325 to £165 then add military discount £145.

Oh man I need a decent ratchet and socket set!!! lol

Well done there matey,

you've had a right bargain.

Nice to see firms offering military discount too !

Fantastic , good luck to you fella . 😀🔧🔧🔧👍

One of the mechanical engineers at work who looks after our ambulances, has just bought a magnificent massive tool box , it's absolutely stunning in glossy black and chrome , it takes up the whole wall in the workshop !!
it's made by some American company called snap on .

He paid , eight thousand pounds for it !!!!!!

EMPTY !!!! WITH NO TOOLS IN IT !!!! 😨😨😨😨😨😨

First post...Had an insurance quote and found out my 21-year-old son cannot be on my insurance due to being under 25.
Not got my vehicle yet, looks like no half shares for him, unless I can get him on it with another company.

Just washed away all the salt and grime.
Hands are now frozen.
But at least the dreaded salt is off.

Back