• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

It is a towtrust towbar and was £180 with all electrics and postage and the bumper cut is only into the extra trim on the rider versions and you have to drill 2 holes on the nearside chassis! I would post pics but don't know how to bud? I can put some on the fb page if not.

I have just fitted a tow-trust towbar which was £135 including electrics and postage, this is what it looks like on an XL:

i3wdKso.jpg

It fits tight up to the bumper, with only a slight cut required, which you can only see from underneath.

I have just fitted a tow-trust towbar which was £135 including electrics and postage, this is what it looks like on an XL:

i3wdKso.jpg

It fits tight up to the bumper, with only a slight cut required, which you can only see from underneath.
Think mine was more because I had the 12n and 12s bypass kit

Took undertray off in prep for mini service. Defo gonna do full under seal too.
Two weeks off and prob 90% Jinx modding 🤫

Oh and definately have nothin in front cats check pic out lol.

Attachments

• 0817B1AA-223C-4B41-9020-AD3C8C310165.jpeg
    0817B1AA-223C-4B41-9020-AD3C8C310165.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 29
Took undertray off in prep for mini service. Defo gonna do full under seal too.
Two weeks off and prob 90% Jinx modding 🤫

Oh and definately have nothin in front cats check pic out lol.

But do you know for sure? They could have cut it open and stuffed a dead cat in there... ;)

Well daughter came across some DVD players I bought and forgot about.

10mins later both in and now can’t get her out of van 😝

Attachments

• 415A00C6-265D-4128-92A6-59964D4D66E2.jpeg
    415A00C6-265D-4128-92A6-59964D4D66E2.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 21
Well it wasn't exactly today but yesterday! Lol I made some curtains for my trusty Jeeves! Hung them up, vacuumed everywhere and started to make room for camping gear! Oh yeah then I drove a 7 mile round trip to get some fried chicken and potato wedges...yum yum while Mr Mags sat in the back watching a dvd ..... Ah yes that's the life! Today? That's a different story! Gardening! Unfortunately I cannot do that from the luxury of my Elgrand!

You could hire a Gardner for an hour to cut the grass, weed and trim bushes and then watch them from the comfort of the Elgrand, he he :)

Well it wasn't exactly today but yesterday! Lol I made some curtains for my trusty Jeeves! Hung them up, vacuumed everywhere and started to make room for camping gear! Oh yeah then I drove a 7 mile round trip to get some fried chicken and potato wedges...yum yum while Mr Mags sat in the back watching a dvd ..... Ah yes that's the life! Today? That's a different story! Gardening! Unfortunately I cannot do that from the luxury of my Elgrand!

Just had the transmission and brake fluids changed, Thought that's it's better to give her new juice as she is on 80000 miles, Never done it to any of my other rides. I must be in love

You could hire a Gardner for an hour to cut the grass, weed and trim bushes and then watch them from the comfort of the Elgrand, he he :)
Funny that! Just as I had nearly finished I thought exactly the same thing...too late by then!! Lol

Treated ours to a thorough wash and brush up after our two weeks of touring the west coast of Scotland. Only a short drive to Biggin Hill for the air show tomorrow.

Did not know Gardner made diesels small enough for lawnmowers!

It's not really stupid-------stupid is as stupid does------;)
the rule usually stops /or slows down/some of the serial idiots ,you'll see it works for the club as time goes on i'm sure

Travelled back from Cornwall to Lincoln yesterday spotted 2 black E51s on the M5, a champagne E51 with trailer on the M5, two white E51s on the M5 all heading south towards Devon/Cornwall, a silver E50 HS heading north on the M5 and a white E51 Rider heading south on the A46 also followed a champagne E51 on the A46 near Alcester. Ellie ran fine for the whole two weeks apart from a singing wheel bearing that I now need to get sorted. Unbelievable how many VWs you see down there, can't understand why they are so expensive when there's so many about.

Back