• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Here we go again, bypass switch being fitted, ah and a better DAB aerial.....

b4auCVq.jpg

Fitted the Bike Rack (didn’t have time to clean bike though, got back from trails and thought crack on with rack)

same as @diable this will be not only for bikes but will be tweaked to suit other loads.4C41745B-5153-4D0C-AC81-C2DDF4402DC6.jpeg304E61B1-8509-418A-BB22-85201E876E2B.jpeg3C37387C-0841-4B94-98EB-06BCEFB41F71.jpeg943D98D1-FAC5-4F76-88E4-D629CFE0C3F2.jpeg
Solid, no movement and all lights are visible.

worth carrying it through London, on and off tube and train after collecting it from diable

Fitted the Bike Rack (didn’t have time to clean bike though, got back from trails and thought crack on with rack)

same as @diable this will be not only for bikes but will be tweaked to suit other loads.View attachment 63566View attachment 63567View attachment 63571View attachment 63568

worth carrying it through London, on and off tube and train after collecting it from diable
Looks amazing Mick and those bottom clamps do fit well. Was great meeting you and putting a face to a name.

same as @diable this will be not only for bikes but will be tweaked to suit other loads.View attachment 63566View attachment 63567View attachment 63571View attachment 63568

Spot on mate.
Great job.
Enjoy your trip.

Looks amazing Mick and those bottom clamps do fit well. Was great meeting you and putting a face to a name.
The bottom clamps are ‘perfect’, much better than expected, they look as if they were an original item with the HWS tailgate trim always in the mind of Thule.

Great to meet you too, shame I had to get back to work before searching through your collection of motor parts,

won’t mention ‘William Tell’

Lol, have you done the nuts up at the bottom?

I can see the ply or composite may not be required for the base like we discussed as the setup looks spot on.

Did some more work on my new centre console.
Nearly ready for covering now.
Wireless charger for the Digihub speedo.
Usb port with voltage display.
2 cup holders and a junk tray

20211017_164828.jpg
20211017_164838.jpg
20211017_165611.jpg
20211017_165615.jpg

I've finally sorted and fitted wifi and it works a treat started to watch the football and after 30mins a very irate her indoors opened the door to find me relaxing I new. I was on a loser when I heard those immortal words I thought we were going shopping I bloody told her I put my foot down 👍👍 we spent £40

Back