• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Mine had a grimy smell to it as well, in fact it was commented on the auction sheet. I have washed the seats, carpets and all plastics over the year I’ve owned it and either I have got used to the smell or I’ve actually got rid of it.

If all else fails I fitted this rubber mat yesterday and the smell from it over powers everything else :joy:
View attachment 63231
I’ve used my carpet cleaner - the hand extension bit with the hose but pre spraying and soaking with ‘elbow grease’ general fabric degreaser.
so far so good … no stale Jap nicotine has dribbled into my mouth as I look up while cleaning the headlining 🤮
Mats look 🤩 actually fluffy beige Nissan originals. Couldn’t see the badge previously lol. Thought they were cream/brown .. mingin 😂

Hope it was not on his head
No he did the Gentlemanly thing saved me a mile walk carrying my newly purchased Thule bike rack with HWS specific clips.
Got a few strange looks carrying it into central London digs. I will need to lump round site tomorrow before getting train back up north.
Cheers Stefan, perfect rack and thanks for stripping it down to fit in my oversized hold-all. Did not appreciate the weight of this thing, should have bought your tailgate struts fir when I fit it.

No he did the Gentlemanly thing saved me a mile walk carrying my newly purchased Thule bike rack with HWS specific clips.
Got a few strange looks carrying it into central London digs. I will need to lump round site tomorrow before getting train back up north.
Cheers Stefan, perfect rack and thanks for stripping it down to fit in my oversized hold-all. Did not appreciate the weight of this thing, should have bought your tailgate struts fir when I fit it.
It was the Sunderland strikers most probs ;o))))

@mikkb is that EHU you have beside the fuel tank filler?

most would say "project what project, it's already done"---i say it's crying out for the @Winchester touch
(i see it with lambo doors) :cool::cool:
very nice bus mate ;)
It’s packed with toys… Bold World Air Suspension, Garson table, light controller, Nismo clocks…etc…and it’s 4wd too

Well I thought about it for a while about putting some Anime graphics all over the bus as I think they look cool.
Janet say "NO!" :confused:
So as any husband would.......
Took no notice and thought
Ah compromise.......
20211013_103526.jpg

Back