• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

New front touch screen with gps, DVD, Bluetooth, radio, phone connectivity & tow bar.
Got it washed today so it’s looking spunky!

Finally plugged a Bluetooth receiver into the rear rca plugs as a temporary solution.
Now wondering if it's worth messing around with a double dinn install, as the DVD player in the glove box plays UK DVD's anyway.

Finally plugged a Bluetooth receiver into the rear rca plugs as a temporary solution.
Now wondering if it's worth messing around with a double dinn install, as the DVD player in the glove box plays UK DVD's anyway.

The big motivation for me doing the double din was to make the dash screen useful while driving.

Drove to Thurrock, so sat in M25 car park for ages, so tried to cancel 'pit' warning, without success, am hoping someone may have the answer at Beaulieu next weekend! (Yes, followed instructions from here, but not playing ball!)

Rear view camera setup arrived, hopefully will get it sorted before next weekend.

Drove to Thurrock, so sat in M25 car park for ages, so tried to cancel 'pit' warning, without success, am hoping someone may have the answer at Beaulieu next weekend! (Yes, followed instructions from here, but not playing ball!)

Rear view camera setup arrived, hopefully will get it sorted before next weekend.

@Ajh2001 Easy buddy follow these instructions, my pit warning always shows after disconnecting the battery!

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 19.08.52.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-22 at 19.09.02.png

Just sat in it. I'm not allowed to drive yet after my breast surgery, going stair crazy. Hubby has ferried me around but im a dreadful passenger :)

Another weekend away...pretty much amazing driving roads through Dales and Pennines. Slept both nights in van. Fair bit of petrol though, probably about £90. Worth it. Found some incredible roads. There’s a gravelly road from Bolton Castle near Hawes to Reeth (20 limit but I went 10), that is completel6 joyous. I was overtaken by cyclists!

The time will come soon Iszumi....and you’ll love it.

Drove 4 hours home from Poole (traffic was pretty bad), saw another Rider, and hundreds more T5s. Loads of nice cars on the other side of the A34; lambos, ferraris, jap stuff. Trip average 9km/l on Momentum. Pretty good day.

Prepping my 2002 E51 for sale :(
Had her for getting on 10 years (maybe more) and was one of the original owners on one of the old forums. But the family have grown, one has left home and got married and the old Ellie is showing her age a bit having been a family workhorse. (also enjoyed a 4000 mile round trip to Romania in her also - used lots of petrol!)
Anyway, I'm off for a 4000 mile round trip in my Zafira... when I'm back it'll be buy buy Ellie. My kids are already upset.

Drove 4 hours home from Poole (traffic was pretty bad), saw another Rider, and hundreds more T5s. Loads of nice cars on the other side of the A34; lambos, ferraris, jap stuff. Trip average 9km/l on Momentum. Pretty good day.

Where were you in Poole? I live in Poole - used to have the only E51 in Dorset but now I see 2 or 3 in Poole daily! :)

My E51 has been converted to Lpg &,has been great for months but after a journey home late at night she suddenly stopped showing out of petrol she restarted & just got home 3 miles. Have put a few gallon cans petrol in but it won't start & run battery down trying. Is there a minimum amount of petrol required to start ?

Back