• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Fitted my boot struts today that i received from @Ben Milway.
of all the must have eBay and Amazon sh1t that I have stuck on, plugged in, or bolted to my Elgrand this has to be best most effective one yet , and I only had to pay postage.
Thanks again Ben
My tongue has stopped bleeding now , I wasn't expecting it to shoot up so quickly and at 5'6" was standing at the right height for a smack on the chin.Screenshot_20210723-192923.pngIMG_20210723_190013.jpg

Took mine to the Wight Isle and met me brother in law for a weeks holiday.
28733943-6CF1-4CB9-A7E7-6B645BE6DDAD.jpegThe bongo driver wanted to get in the photo, couldn’t turn down a fellow JDMer!

Thinking about fitting a full sports exhaust with open cats, smoothing the airbox for a high flow filter and throwing a piggyback ECU with a tune on it... If I can find the money, possibly a turbo. They recon that the VG33E was designed by Nissan for a turbo, I have seen fully rebuilt motors with superchargers and ECUs for sale, but nothing with a turbo on it...

I just spent 2 hours trying all different ways to get a stupid child seat secure in the middle of the middle row.
Think I'll have to get an Isofix bracket and adapt it.
Not very happy with just a lap belt (they don't want to face backwards) so a decent slim child seat with 5 point harness is needed now.
Just one 3 year old needing a proper child seat and a 6 year old who is just on a booster cushion.

Thinking about fitting a full sports exhaust with open cats, smoothing the airbox for a high flow filter and throwing a piggyback ECU with a tune on it... If I can find the money, possibly a turbo. They recon that the VG33E was designed by Nissan for a turbo, I have seen fully rebuilt motors with superchargers and ECUs for sale, but nothing with a turbo on it...
If you have quite a few thousands spare turbo or super charge it.. best you up grade your brakes also otherwise you will no chance of stopping it ..I know that to super charge an Elgrand is £10,000 not sure how much a turbo would cost as everything will have to be custom made .. ask lize … best to be sitting down when you do ..

Damn head light covers look bbanging 😍
I think so too Rob, the door deflectors are looking a little big at the mo but i have plans, will involve chrome or cutting , which ever works best ;)
but will live with them a while before any cutting though

I think so too Rob, the door deflectors are looking a little big at the mo but i have plans, will involve chrome or cutting , which ever works best ;)
but will live with them a while before any cutting though
Yeah man you've done a great job with the front end 👌

Love the dark headlights!

Anyone know if I'll get in trouble having blue LEDs on the front bumper of my new van? I can't work out how to switch them off yet.

Back