• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

You forgot about Upper Butts in Hounslow, then Mincing Lane, Friday Street and Cock Lane all in the EC area.....
Is Mincing Lane on the M25 where all the Mazda MX5s can be found in convoy??

You forgot about Upper Butts in Hounslow, then Mincing Lane, Friday Street and Cock Lane all in the EC area.....
Penistone Road, Cumming Street, Cockfosters...
As I say, could go on and on.
Not sure I can beat @RuskinStreet with Gropec*nt Lane though!

Penistone Road, Cumming Street, Cockfosters...
As I say, could go on and on.
Not sure I can beat @RuskinStreet with Gropec*nt Lane though!
Penistone is a village in the Peak District, one of my apprentices used to giggle like a good 'un every time we drove past the road sign...

Penistone is a village in the Peak District, one of my apprentices used to giggle like a good 'un every time we drove past the road sign...
That road is in Streatham not far from me. Long way from the Peak District!

There's a an estate in Kent where roads are named after WW2 RAF officers. One is named Bader Walk!
You just reminded me of Badgers Mount which is just down the road from Pratts Bottom.

There's a an estate in Kent where roads are named after WW2 RAF officers. One is named Bader Walk!
Now that is a classic example of some fckin nob not doing their job properly and researching who they were naming the street after!

Sheep shagging outlawed!???!
You'll be telling us Santa Claus isn't real next 😲😮😲
FFS get with the program @JohnK ! He was handed his P45 at the same time as the Tooth Fairy mate!!!
BTW if you are in need of some sheep comfort I do have contacts in these parts.. ;);)
Lamb or mutton, your choice, just tip me the wink..

FFS get with the program @JohnK ! He was handed his P45 at the same time as the Tooth Fairy mate!!!
BTW if you are in need of some sheep comfort I do have contacts in these parts.. ;);)
Lamb or mutton, your choice, just tip me the wink..
Thanks for the offer! Got my own contacts in Wales as used to live in Radyr. Keeps me well supplied 🤣

Thanks for the offer! Got my own contacts in Wales as used to live in Radyr. Keeps me well supplied 🤣
Ahh, them's the soft and fluffy Mid-Wales sheeps... not a patch on the rough, old, experienced ewes we have up here in the north LOL

Tried to make a start swapping the rear lights. Came to an abrupt halt when Nissan decided it would be a good idea to put all the wiring through a tiny gap behind the rear seat belt bracket, which isn't big enough to get the plug through while all in place. Could chop the end off but really don't want to! Wtf Nissan why did you do that, when there is plenty of room and a bigger gap just below it. Will now have to take the interanl side panel off as there is bugger all room to get a ratchet in by just prising it out to undo the seat belt bolts. Oh well maybe tomorrow
Don't you just cut the bulb holders off and wire them in or is there more to it than that

Back