• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Typically the brake pipe arrived today after i rebled the brakes last night 🤦🏻‍♂️ I'll put that in my spares box incase the issue isn't fixed....

Today I bought a Decathlon awning, just need some time to actually get away and use it 🤣
Awning is on my wishlist 👌

rob it originally had a clipper kit fitted but it had a few large cracks and dings so that went and started doing bits as and when starting to look cool

Started work on my tailgate today,a big of grinding, filling and base coat.

IMG20210617093730.jpgAbouf half way there, had to stop as need to use the bus for various reasons this afternoon!.But definitely improving!

Attachments

• IMG20210617111956.jpg
    IMG20210617111956.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 18
Started work on my tailgate today,a big of grinding, filling and base coat.

View attachment 56293Abouf half way there, had to stop as need to use the bus for various reasons this afternoon!.But definitely improving!
Gd looking job , I stripped door of all furniture, pleased I did cus they was a couple of bits hidden by trim between lights . A daft question about the chrome trim between lights , is it ontop of original trim or is it stuck to a backing plate ??

well as some of you might remember my transfer on my engine cover was pealing so i rubbed it off and hand-painted it again plus flipped it to look the other way now to do the air intake IMG_20210617_144330.jpg

well as some of you might remember my transfer on my engine cover was pealing so i rubbed it off and hand-painted it again plus flipped it to look the other way now to do the air intake View attachment 56305
Will you be hand painting the transfer on the intake?

Nothing to mine but spent the day fitting a lovely Kenwood HU and reverse camera to another members Elgrand. This was a non nav model which made things easier at the front but had been camper converted which made things harder at the back. End result looked swanky but will need a return visit as I was unable to access the reverse light loom due to the camper conversion so need to get into the rear IPDM, but rain stopped play.

Back