• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I'm pretty sure it'll be fine - for the right place - its just you would imagine such outfits like Kwik Fit, ATS etc. would be able to assist easily but hey ho...as per @cjholding - I'm sure there will be places that will, and for sensible ££, just a case of finding them...
Problem with "big" retailers is they "don't do different". Not always best on price either (or expertise).
I once made the mistake, many years ago, of letting Kwik Shit do my MOT. Twice they failed the brakes despite beings new (bedded in) discs and pads. I took it elsewhere for a pass with no advisories.....

Tidied up the mess that I had made over the last few days in the rear,

ZOLgHft.jpg
No one likes a mess in the rear ..

@Stempy - I had same issue recently re: wheel alignment, I've been to ATS & Kwik Fit, ATS point blank refused / declined, Kwik Fit could do it but would involve them having to "download the parameters" onto their software (£100+ alone!) they said if I was to find a Kwik Fit that somebody had shelled out for the download plus the wheel alignment then it would only be the cost of the alignment!? but when they rang a few local Kwik Fits, none had ever done an Elgrand before, so back to square one. No way am I paying circa £200-£250 to get a wheel alignment done - however - it still needs doing. Typical...more research needed. (nor do I want to travel 100's of miles for one either!)
Hey Mark,
I put Hunter Wheel Alignment, Co.Durham into Google and it came up with a page (plus more) of garages that have Hunter equipment, I think it's listed under Nissan, Caravan, Homy in the machine.

@Stempy - I had same issue recently re: wheel alignment, I've been to ATS & Kwik Fit, ATS point blank refused / declined, Kwik Fit could do it but would involve them having to "download the parameters" onto their software (£100+ alone!) they said if I was to find a Kwik Fit that somebody had shelled out for the download plus the wheel alignment then it would only be the cost of the alignment!? but when they rang a few local Kwik Fits, none had ever done an Elgrand before, so back to square one. No way am I paying circa £200-£250 to get a wheel alignment done - however - it still needs doing. Typical...more research needed. (nor do I want to travel 100's of miles for one either!)
Got mine done HERE they use the Hunter system.
Link

what was it failed on before and why has it passed now

Screenshot_20210609-220222_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I'm thinking of getting K&N oil and air filters in at the next service (due soon)
2003 NE51 3.5l Which ones do I order and where's the best place to get them from?
Thanks.View attachment 55474
Amazon was the cheapest when I purchased mine.

Only if you were looking from the right direction.
There is no wrong direction m8, joy for all to behold from every angle....

OOH LOOK there's a white one speeding up behind us Dad.
Is it white from behind us? Yes.
As it passes us at warp speed? Yes.
As it fades into the distance?
YES DAD!!!

Might be (a bit) quicker but a lot more boring to look at eh kids?

YES DAD!!!

LOL

The opinion of children doesn't count for anything.
When your 9 yr old Grandaughter BEGS you to be late for work so she can arrive in style and be dropped off at school in the Elgrand instead of the WHITE X-Trail, you know you made the right choice.

Wish granted.... :heart_eyes:

Nothing to do with colour, it's just the electric sliding door.
Too true m8, I've been talking to a few of of my "bigger" mates and they are well up for doing a drop off wearing black suits, earpieces and wearing shades....
If it happens I'll post the pics lol
I'm sure you will agree though, black is a limo/vip colour, white is for weddings :D :D

Back