• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Mine are the same...however being 4wd i think im going to change the front to 245/45 aswell to ensure the circumference is the same.

The grill clips from ebay arrived yesterday, they look the same as what was fitted.
Can you post the link for the clips, I’ll get some in for when I do mine, cheers.

IMG_1189.jpg

Woohoo... MOT passed today with no advisories... mind u only covered 5200Km since last year.

Due to the front CATs being de-cored they had to rev her a little longer for the secondary CATs to warm up to operational temperature for the CO emission figures to come down below 2.00.

:):party:

Just treated Stan to an awning on eBay was £180 but got an eBay voucher to get £25 off. The Nissan God's must have liked it as I went on Virgin slots just now and won £210, so freebie awning in the end. Won't feel so bad if we hardly use it now.

Edit: just looked and it's 38 quid off.
Edit 2: if anyone else is after a cheap awning here is the item number 362307217083

Last edited:
Took mine to get new tyres on the front. Went with some Uniroyals that they had in. Previously had Yokos 'because that's what it came with from Japan', but apart from them having to order them in I'm now past being that sad with it all [narrator: Ah but you still enter ALL your petrol receipts in Fuelio..].

Rears next month as they're getting quite low. Hoping to have the time and energy to give it a much needed wash this weekend, weather permitting.

Nice job.
Going to do mine when the weather gets better.

Back