• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Also debugged my sync seperator with my Dad yesterday, realised that the sync input on the driver display is 75ohm rather than high impedance.
@Stempy, does this look anything like your circuit? What value resistors did you use for R1, R2, R3?
Very similar but I used a 9v reg. Can't recall the values but I uses a more gung ho approach of running it with a scope attached and selecting the values that gave the correct output waveform as per the manual. It's still working so happy with that. :)

Cheers buddy 👍 Yeah yesterday I was gutted about the lights, but I'm over it now, and well happy with how the wings have worked out 😎
Yeh keep the old it looks superb I bet them covers you can get for the head lights would look mint on yours I'd get some but it would hide my chrome :joy:

Shame , so I nearly got wings then ha ha , I can remember when I had both at same time facelift,and pre facelift I had a look to swap grill from face lift to pre facelift, it didn’t look easy , but I’m sure I’ve heard of someone who has done or it was just a story that got wrong the more it was told by more people , I wouldn’t worry about your front end it’s a one off already , outstanding
Damn mate you better put your wings back on:p

Took a jaunt out to the very end of the A3 and watched a very big forklift stacking boats, then on to The Still & West for a swifty. Cool, windy and a bit damp but packed with folk determined to have their Sunday lunch out.

IMG_20210502_145426_6 2-tiltshift (1).jpg

Spice Island, one of our favourite places to watch the world go by...

Took a jaunt out to the very end of the A3 and watched a very big forklift stacking boats, then on to The Still & West for a swifty. Cool, windy and a bit damp but packed with folk determined to have their Sunday lunch out.

View attachment 53548
Smart parking, given the pratt beside you

Back