• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Heh heh πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good one Chris .

Enjoy looking for it in all the many compartments mate.
Don't forget to inspect the little slide out drawer under the front passenger seat too ! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
WTF im off for a look i got a drop down flap with a jack in it there but i aint found a drawer

Today I used my Ellie to drive to a shop and buy a coat for my 9 day old daughter! Then the sun came out and it was far too warm for a coat!😝
I hope you took it back and got a refund so you could spend the money on the coat back on your Elgrand:p:p:p:pIts summer so its NOT classed as child neglect for a few months yet:p:p:p

Gave mine a good hoovering out and cleaned the carpets this morning.Whilst thumbing through the Japanese manuals in the glove
Box I found a small red bag with two little Rider stickers in it.Wondering what they may be for?
Possibly for the wind deflectors?

I hope you took it back and got a refund so you could spend the money on the coat back on your Elgrand:p:p:p:pIts summer so its NOT classed as child neglect for a few months yet:p:p:p
It was quite chilly here yesterday morning and the missus got in a panic cos we hadn't got a coat for her. I will return it immediately and spend the six quid on Ellie 😜😜

Switched off beep when changing display on central screen

Any chance of before and after numbers? 😊

Milage wise? I'm afraid I didn't drive it much between fitting the K&N and having the EDT treatment - which is what I did to my Elgrand today. I'm going to be keeping an eye on mpg (or km/l) and will report back in the EDT thread.

Today (ok, yesterday) I restored my headlights.

Before:
y4mjd8_k_VZlqllTrHNqWm6wrf-h8czsRdgGdajpPKlxbV9d8LJjBGQErgHFBPAo2LmMKAVTpcDEymOgVUWURB2NanA3gEh1r4jx5i8uPOyV4WQ0HLeWfmNZKcO8B5mbzAAuTPZWdxgEaAxYxGR1gE2JrFbZrLdaZVjWn_HAiOzKNB8JaWS6ZpGjvXMsDWQI117l9SuNSC4vorIj57a31RlBw

After:
y4m7ouxzYWCffCnVoEPRKcm0FBBm200owo8UwJkItC8Y7nIzmNdhZW4aXVLD6cjdf_ERPlCJMC1u301NSoZ6LWh9TBPG8NAXrTvyn-U5dhv60IrioBVm5oE07_g8JsJ3oClqeHdaYsltlsQgMj80cLxCLUIV6cgL4c5DnojkLxFt5NawaFXN9x-JpoetpPwmZOtMFnUo4YM01ikoxCwgxiQ8w

Not perfect but definitely better. Been meaning to do it since getting a warning about them on the last MOT.

Before:
y4mjd8_k_VZlqllTrHNqWm6wrf-h8czsRdgGdajpPKlxbV9d8LJjBGQErgHFBPAo2LmMKAVTpcDEymOgVUWURB2NanA3gEh1r4jx5i8uPOyV4WQ0HLeWfmNZKcO8B5mbzAAuTPZWdxgEaAxYxGR1gE2JrFbZrLdaZVjWn_HAiOzKNB8JaWS6ZpGjvXMsDWQI117l9SuNSC4vorIj57a31RlBw

After:
y4m7ouxzYWCffCnVoEPRKcm0FBBm200owo8UwJkItC8Y7nIzmNdhZW4aXVLD6cjdf_ERPlCJMC1u301NSoZ6LWh9TBPG8NAXrTvyn-U5dhv60IrioBVm5oE07_g8JsJ3oClqeHdaYsltlsQgMj80cLxCLUIV6cgL4c5DnojkLxFt5NawaFXN9x-JpoetpPwmZOtMFnUo4YM01ikoxCwgxiQ8w

Not perfect but definitely better. Been meaning to do it since getting a warning about them on the last MOT.
That looks good - a big improvement. Mine are slightly cloudy so it is something on the list. What did you use?

That looks good - a big improvement. Mine are slightly cloudy so it is something on the list. What did you use?

Turtle Wax - Headlight Restorer Kit - neither the cheapest or most expensive but the reviews were pretty good for a non-machine based (i.e. using your drill!) restorer. Took about an hour from start (masking the paint work) to end (using the UV protection pads).

Word to the wise: Do mask the paintwork if you plan to use the pads as they make quite a mess which could be difficult to remove should it get on the paintwork. And do wear the provided glove when using the UV wipes - I used a non-gloved fingertip to help open the wipe and it started tingling very shortly afterwards! Definitely a skin irritant.

Anyway, pretty happy with the result given the minimal outlay of time and money.

Turtle Wax - Headlight Restorer Kit - neither the cheapest or most expensive but the reviews were pretty good for a non-machine based (i.e. using your drill!) restorer. Took about an hour from start (masking the paint work) to end (using the UV protection pads).

Word to the wise: Do mask the paintwork if you plan to use the pads as they make quite a mess which could be difficult to remove should it get on the paintwork. And do wear the provided glove when using the UV wipes - I used a non-gloved fingertip to help open the wipe and it started tingling very shortly afterwards! Definitely a skin irritant.

Anyway, pretty happy with the result given the minimal outlay of time and money.
Thanks for that - useful stuff

Washed mine and repositioned the front camera. Don't know what the birds around here have been eating but I now have small yellow stains on my painto_Oo_O Good excuse for a detail later.

Bloody red berry bird shit is the worst :eek:

Before:

After:

Looking good!

Washed mine and repositioned the front camera. Don't know what the birds around here have been eating but I now have small yellow stains on my painto_Oo_O Good excuse for a detail later.
Oh I say Sir, simpleh not loveleh is that. Rub some Coco in and get those loveleh straight lines looking great again.:p

Back