• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Went out in it this morning all nice and shiny. A really refreshing drive. Was going to go over it with a clay bar this afternoon but shit happened and I ran out of time and daylight after a quick dust off and a spritz over with detail spray. I plan on doing some overdue tasks this year and nice weekends like this one motivate me to JFDI. I better get in touch with @BMR for some bits I'll need.

Renewed my love hate with G30. Looking stunning in the sun after a clean :heart_eyes: - then spend the next hour chasing watermarks and tutting over minor imperfections :sob:
Same here, but noticed today that there is gold flip in the G30 to, not only purple, green and black anymore but there is GGOOLLLDDDDDD ON THAT THERE ELLIE, πŸ˜πŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ§‘. Now just need to sort out all them imperfections!!!! 😭,Think I'm gona have to get a Random Orbit Buffer. Anyone got any suggestions as I've still got to put this on so need to make sure she's spot on 😁.

Attachments

• 16145427636065440434241759557064.jpg
    16145427636065440434241759557064.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 12
I bought this one last year - good value and easy to use

I bought this one last year - good value and easy to use

Sounds perfect, light with a good cable. Cheers matey, appreciate the heads up. Have looked but was unsure what to get and this sounds like a great piece of kit as everything is included, plus dual action . πŸ‘.

Sounds perfect, light with a good cable. Cheers matey, appreciate the heads up. Have looked but was unsure what to get and this sounds like a great piece of kit as everything is included, plus dual action . πŸ‘.
No problem at all - yes, I love mine. It came with a couple of 'starter pads' to use too, but I'm going to buy some Chemical Guys Hex-Logic pads soon as a nice little upgrade.

You won't be disappointed

i hope you left him in a sea of smugness :joy::joy:
Thank you very much Sir Bob, πŸ‘πŸ˜, greatly appreciated, I will be using this on me Ellie,, can never have to many lights. Think I'm gona try and get the smart as Fukc Rider front grill, I did say Try πŸ€” as they are harder to find than rocking horse sh/+, re spray it, not sure what colour, and spray the badge red, just the chrome bit πŸ₯΄, and hopefully jobs a gud en 😁.

Attachments

• 1614620437200419821472199523519.jpg
    1614620437200419821472199523519.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 10
Picked up my van after steering rack swap.
No more clunking noise, just the occasional twang πŸ€”
Though need to get tracking done as the steering wheel is far from straight 🀣

Also poly bushes and new ball joints. No comment on ride difference yet as tracking is way off.

Back