• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

mum WTF you doing driving in Pompey, told you not to.....

Nothing on either of my own 2 Elgrands, but I have fixed this Nissan Stagea with VQ35 today https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/fault-finding-on-Nissan-stagea-with-vq35.23614/#post-314665

all depends on if he has video of it just say he was billy bull and never been that fast in his life ;);):joy:
Seldom a week goes by I don't do over 140 in some car or another, I choose the time and place and don't do it for fun these days. This week had a Maserati in for service that I converted to LPG a few years ago but that is a comparative snail compared to a lot of stuff I often work on and test drive.

Thought I'd get this topic underway :)

It's quite popular on many car forums and is a nice way of highlighting something new you've done with your Elgrand be it a modification, a repair, general maintenance or just took her out for a great drive :)

Just add to the thread as and when.

Who will start us off? :)
Been having fun with an alternator 😂

Decided its to wet and cold to do the front suspension before going back to work tonight so adjusted the rear and dropped my the mathematical term of 2 fingers

Attachments

• 20201128_133636.jpg
    20201128_133636.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20201122_095926.jpg
    20201122_095926.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 9
Today I drove my Elgrand to the local brewery where I purchased some seasonal cask ale laced with spiced rum. On the way I was nearly wiped out by a 97 year old granny in a Daewoo Matiz who was under the impression that her indicators also activated an invisible force field allowing her to cut across two lanes of traffic without looking to see if there were any other vehicles in said lanes. How are these people still allowed on the road?
I'm very jealous of your ale!!

Another speedy parcel from bmr ready to fit in the morning wife tried saying can't be that hard to open

Another speedy parcel from bmr ready to fit in the morning wife tried saying can't be that hard to open
A parcel packed by Brian would withstand a nuclear explosion!!

Haven't done anything to my bus as she is currently en route from Japan.... But,

I've bought some Soft99 Fusso Coat wax in the black Friday sale, in anticipation of her arrival!!

Haven't done anything to my bus as she is currently en route from Japan.... But,

I've bought some Soft99 Fusso Coat wax in the black Friday sale, in anticipation of her arrival!!
the other day I just finished an old tub of tutle wax ice just to clear the car cupboard despite being a good few year old it did ok, now looking for something else, might give it a go, thanks

the other day I just finished an old tub of tutle wax ice just to clear the car cupboard despite being a good few year old it did ok, now looking for something else, might give it a go, thanks
It's meant to be very very good stuff. It's normally around £30 a tin but Iodetail have it for £21.69 in their sale 👍

Lights fitted,

IArQYCz.jpg

As usual I looked at its back window out of the mancave. Tomorrow I really want to take it out and blow the cobwebs off. Hoping the battery still has some charge in it..

Back