• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Don't go any more than 15mm.

Today I popped up to Tojo Motors and bought the panel that fits above the heater controls. The toggle had gone iffy and Steve at Tojo provided me with another panel, which I fitted in the car park (works a treat). I can't recommend Tojo highly enough and Steve is a top bloke.
Steve did my front cats, swirl flaps, pcv valve a while back. Genuine guy and knew his stuff.

My main concern is if they're actually longer, otherwise I've pissed 60 quid away 😭

They came with these ball endings, hopefully they're the longer variant required.

View attachment 44739

Will find out soon enough 😬
IMG_2486.jpegIMG_2487.jpeg

Look spot-on to me!

Yeah it's not made a massive difference though, I don't know what I was expecting, just a lot more than what I got. Cheers for the pictures, at least I can be confident I ended up with the correct parts.

3d printing some 13mm spacers now for the top brackets as per master @Stempyuno advice. Hopefully these will get me up to where I need it.

IMG_20201127_163358.jpg

Today, on a particularly quiet stretch of motorway, I finally proved that my Bravery Corporation ECU doesn't have a speed limiter as the needle went round as far as it would go! 😱 Which also proves my point about white ones being fastest. Felt completely stable with the new suspension so didn't chicken out.

I can't quite believe you've openly posted this on the forum :joy: :joy: :joy:

i think peters calipers are colour coded :cool:

Yeah it's not made a massive difference though, I don't know what I was expecting, just a lot more than what I got. Cheers for the pictures, at least I can be confident I ended up with the correct parts.

3d printing some 13mm spacers now for the top brackets as per master @Stempyuno advice. Hopefully these will get me up to where I need it.

View attachment 44783
Printed at a 0.60mm layer height, fattttt.

Should last through winter with PLA, but will reprint in petg before summer. Now to find bolts, test fit and pray it gives me the height I need.

IMG_20201127_175112.jpg

IMG_20201127_182208.jpg

Today I drove my Elgrand to the local brewery where I purchased some seasonal cask ale laced with spiced rum. On the way I was nearly wiped out by a 97 year old granny in a Daewoo Matiz who was under the impression that her indicators also activated an invisible force field allowing her to cut across two lanes of traffic without looking to see if there were any other vehicles in said lanes. How are these people still allowed on the road?

Today I drove my Elgrand to the local brewery where I purchased some seasonal cask ale laced with spiced rum. On the way I was nearly wiped out by a 97 year old granny in a Daewoo Matiz who was under the impression that her indicators also activated an invisible force field allowing her to cut across two lanes of traffic without looking to see if there were any other vehicles in said lanes. How are these people still allowed on the road?
She will have been colour blind and under the impression she could take you mate "short days blur things a little";):laughing:

She was obviously deaf too as she totally ignored a blast of the air horns to raise awareness of my presence..

Back