• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Well it's the time of year.
Winter wheels and tyres on.
20201121_123304.jpg
20201121_133839.jpg
20201121_123247.jpg
20201121_133821.jpg
20201121_123255.jpg
20201121_133830.jpg
Any chance of before and after shot wheel change happens , cus the z wheels really look gd in arch , level with body , guessing the standand wheels will be inside arch’s
Here you are mate

Made some final suspension adjustment following advice from Tein and am now very happy with it.

Pics below show the difference. First is the sales pic before I bought it on standard rider springs (a bit lofty), second is maximum drop on the Tein coilovers (a bit crashy) and third is how it is now (a bit spot on).

Next job is send it in for four wheel alignment.

View attachment 44380
View attachment 44381

View attachment 44382
Good you got the ride sorted and height looks spot on to me

Yeh the z wheels are 18s and have 245/45 ZR18 tires on them.

No sniggering at the back, but that extra inch or two makes a big difference to how the van looks ... I do like the contrast of white paint and black alloys ... but there’s one problem, I bet once you start on the ‘upgrade’ route there’s no stopping? I’m already wondering what a black grill, or black door handles would look like with the black alloys.

Fixed the borrowed gazebo with the new strut off the internet and promptly broke a different one putting it up again :D

So very wet but got Gecko's fitted on the final corner, front drop links and anti-roll bar bushes.

Quick run out and feels good. Lots of checking and setting up to be done.

Lots of damper options on the geckos

Gave the bus a wash today, how do people clean the roof? I don't think mine has ever been washed.

Was thinking pop out of the sunroof and wash?

Back