• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

@Richard Fox the final result.
Looking forward to seeing them at JDM Craig. You had best get a shift on matey. Days are getting fewer.

Mine has also had another cheeky quick detail this afternoon to keep on top of it for JDM meet up. Sods law it will piss it down all next week now:joy:

I looked inside my little chassis flap yesterday situated left rear of left rear wheel on the underfloor of the chassis and all was lovely and new looking in there pipework wise and along the runs of all the pipes too with NO signs anywhere of leaks.

Is it easy to get to the flap to check the rear air con pipe @Brendan1969 & will I need any of them things called tools to open it ;):)

I'm going to have a look tomorrow hopefully so if you've any tips before I start knackering things, I'm all ears mate - thanks.

Is it easy to get to the flap to check the rear air con pipe @Brendan1969 & will I need any of them things called tools to open it ;):)

I'm going to have a look tomorrow hopefully so if you've any tips before I start knackering things, I'm all ears mate - thanks.
No Phil its a simpleh loveleh easy to open flap mate. No tools required.

Last edited:
Sometimes you've just got to remind yourself it's a 16 year old vehicle & roll with it :)

Thanks for the info & happy waxing.
I'm sure you will get it sorted Phil soon. Ive been a busy boy today also. More canuba wax on my E51 and ive created more room in my mancave so as to be able to get my E51 in there now and under cover and more secure. Its tight but she is in and a loveleh straight line too Sir. Be seeing you:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bugger all again. Its pissing down again:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. Got my Grayson GE14's to fit also as well as more polish after ive washed her as its filthy now. Arhhh well, its half term now so no part time coach driving next week for me and no gobby kids and teachers for me to have a pop at. Bliss. Loads of time to sort my van out and do the gardening which I love doing. I always have loveleh straight lines on my lawn:yum:yum:yum:yumwhatt

Back