• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Sold my Elgrand after 10 years a few months back but just bought a 2007 Serena Highway Star, like the Elgrands little sister. Doesn't seem to be any proper owners club, which is a shame. Wonder if ElgrandOC would mind hosting a Serena section or is that a step too far? Need to work out how best to tackle the Japanese ICE.... can't be too different from an E51 can it? same era. Anyone got any suggestions.
If we don't get a Serena section in the club we will start our own Serena club. 😎👍

Muddy wheels...cream....😬

looks like a fab day for biking,

Last edited:
Mindy wheels...cream....😬

looks like a fab day for biking,
It was a brill morning - planning next one to Ogden water & up onto the moors .
Bike is young’uns - a Commencal Clash 🙂

if the test road is the one to rowlands castle it is a bit choppy :joy:🤢

I look on the funny side of things one minute your taking photos with a helicopter in the way thinking how nice it looks then the following day its trashed :joy:
Right attitude @Elliematt83 , even though it must be gutting at the time , i for one can only admire your get up and go, it seems you repair things before they can really get to you sort of thing----it must also help that you really know what your doing

Right attitude @Elliematt83 , even though it must be gutting at the time , i for one can only admire your get up and go, it seems you repair things before they can really get to you sort of thing----it must also help that you really know what your doing
My get up and go wasnt too good this morning but I soon got into it if I don't do it straight away it bugs the hell out of me and I've got loads of little nice jobs I want to be doing to it at the min my wife thinks I should have that attitude with the house:joy:

Back