• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Oh my goodness !!

That looks absolutely amazing 😎👍

You so need to design ambulance lighting !

Seeing your vehicle with that fantastic light show would cheer the most poorly patient up a great deal .

Your workmanship/ passion and electrical skills are simply outstanding.

Top job 😉👍🚑

Finally after 2 days got my rear led's to work on the bench.
The strips are 60cm long and 18 led's.
The led's that will be used will be 1m long strips with 60 led's in each strip
Just have to fit them next 🙈
They will be going inside the window if all goes well.

Finally after 2 days got my rear led's to work on the bench.
The strips are 60cm long and 18 led's.
The led's that will be used will be 1m long strips with 60 led's in each strip
Just have to fit them next 🙈
They will be going inside the window if all goes well.
The last bit of that sequence just reminded me of Knight rider what an awesome job your doing:):cool:

Just out of curiosity. Is the reverse light always on and the unknown switch related to the rear fog light?? It's quite a common way for dealers to add a rear fog at first mot by replacimg the offside reverse light for a red bulb.

thats something i will need to look into, i have some time this week off work so can dig into more detail. if it is this how do i go about de-tangling this mess?

I've done absolutely nothing to mine either... But I have just finished converting yet another one to LPG, kitted it with a gas vapour (domestic gas) take-off, changed it's plugs and advised the owner it needs 2 wheel bearings changing.

Paid a visit to @BMR today for some front discs/pads and a pair of drop links. Mot due week after next and brakes were a bit rubbish and the tell tale knocking over bumps.

All fitted in a couple of hours even though the bottom nuts on the existing drop links were a massive pain.
Id recommend the pagid discs from Brian as there coated. The rear ones he supplied me last August still look like brand new.

Paid a visit to @BMR today for some front discs/pads and a pair of drop links. Mot due week after next and brakes were a bit rubbish and the tell tale knocking over bumps.

All fitted in a couple of hours even though the bottom nuts on the existing drop links were a massive pain.
Id recommend the pagid discs from Brian as there coated. The rear ones he supplied me last August still look like brand new.
Agree, we fitted new Pagids on ours. Much better than the ones removed.

Today I checked all the usuals ready for the impending trip across the Solent. All levels ok, just a bit of air needed in the tyres to aid floatation!

Back