• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

As my great niece and nephew (8 & 6) call it the stinky van.. Yesterday I used shake n' vac, foam upholstery cleaner, febreeze, neutradol, flowery dash polish etc. as I was taking them to the airport at 4am this morning with their parents. Suitcases were loaded into van along with 2 sleeping kids! Why do I bovver! 😵

As my great niece and nephew (8 & 6) call it the stinky van.. Yesterday I used shake n' vac, foam upholstery cleaner, febreeze, neutradol, flowery dash polish etc. as I was taking them to the airport at 4am this morning with their parents. Suitcases were loaded into van along with 2 sleeping kids! Why do I bovver! 😵
You bother because you're a good bloke who gives a toss. 👍 :)

As my great niece and nephew (8 & 6) call it the stinky van.. Yesterday I used shake n' vac, foam upholstery cleaner, febreeze, neutradol, flowery dash polish etc. as I was taking them to the airport at 4am this morning with their parents. Suitcases were loaded into van along with 2 sleeping kids! Why do I bovver!
I hope you made them have a shower before you let them in it!

Packed her with camping gear, including a drive away awning that I purchased from a member @James646 what a absolute gentleman,
Going to the Highlands for 8 days leaving first thing tomorrow
Ruzz mate...that's not 'packed'

IMG_1359.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg

...and I still had to get in a 40 litre cool box and our suitcase and dog bed!...to be fair we were going for 3 days!

Driven it to Devon. Not sure the aircon will last the week but boy does it make the journey better!

25mpg according to the computer, don't trust it but happy to pretend it's true...

Nice drive to Fraisethorpe beach today with my dear wife & the dog.Had a lovely walk down beach almost to Bridlington,had a bite to eat in van on cliffs overlooking sea lovely day out.(i was surrounded by the "enemy though,i was outnumbered by them all out windsurfing)😱 22154

Porthmadog Beddgelert Betws-coad Liverpool
no problem over the Welsh mountains and lots of glances of people

Fitted some epman purple wheel nuts, subtle as they don’t poke out to much.
Much needed bit of colour to help me on my transition to darker coloured wheels. These are steel not aluminium and torqued up to manufacturers spec.
Don’t want to be losing a wheel on my trip to the north east next week!
View attachment 21811View attachment 21812
@Ste what brand are those rims?? they look the business

7.30 this morning with coffee in hand... polished the headlights with this
Took a whopping 10 minutes and got these results - only planned on trying a bit to see what it would do... and then set some time aside later in the day to do properly - but realised how quick it was and kept going :) it could probably do with another go... but not bad for first bash.

Replaced a tyre due to puncture only to realise the tyres are falling apart and all need replacing. Not only that but the dealer lied when he said he did the control arm bushes and they also should be done. Feeling pretty frustrated with the van at the moment.

Replaced a tyre due to puncture only to realise the tyres are falling apart and all need replacing. Not only that but the dealer lied when he said he did the control arm bushes and they also should be done. Feeling pretty frustrated with the van at the moment.
Yuk that's not good.

Back