• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Drove her first time in the rain, sorry girl no choice, got back to caravan in Snowdonia covered in cow shit, had to swill her off with watering can, (in the rain), an the missus wondered why I was pissy.

Did a bit more on the boot bed the Mrs wants, still a hell of alot to do but ive added abit more structural support and the runners for her boxes and the pull out table.

All just basic at the minute but it feels like it's coming together a bit.

View attachment 21072

View attachment 21073

View attachment 21074

View attachment 21075

View attachment 21076
Looks great.
You should start a project thread.
Or even better a "How too" and you could bad yourself £50!!!

We had a bit of a scare yesterday, we pulled up at home after being out for the day andscovered a rattle from underneath.😮😥 Decided to be brave and check it out this morning....to our utmost relief, it has turned out to be the exhaust heat shield.....once we took what was left of it off..... rattle gone! Pheweeee! Although we may need a little bit of exhaust pipe at some point.....

Looks great.
You should start a project thread.
Or even better a "How too" and you could bad yourself £50!!!

Haha, I couldn't do a how too, my wood work is terrible and I'm just winging it as I go.

Just measured up and cut some of the wood for the top. The Mrs has come out and said I havnt left enough head room for her and wants the whole thing lowering by a good chunk.

Gotta take the whole thing apart and pretty much start again, and redo all the front piece with the drawers. 😂😂😂😡

IMG_20190720_133601.jpg

Haha, I couldn't do a how too, my wood work is terrible and I'm just winging it as I go.

Just measured up and cut some of the wood for the top. The Mrs has come out and said I havnt left enough head room for her and wants the whole thing lowering by a good chunk.

Gotta take the whole thing apart and pretty much start again, and redo all the front piece with the drawers. 😂😂😂😡

View attachment 21095
Wouldn’t it be easyer to chop a bit off her legs, only joking, 😀😀😀

View attachment 21095
Divorce coming 😂😂😂

Not going to take pictures now or I will get soaked! Before the downpour, we managed to take out the middle seats. The space given is amazing! More room for fishing gear me thinks....🎣
Ours will be coming back out after hols , very rare do I have all middle and rear seats in , if middle seats are in back ones are out , if middle are out rear ones are in , even have runners for middle without internals in so looks tidy

Ours will be coming back out after hols , very rare do I have all middle and rear seats in , if middle seats are in back ones are out , if middle are out rear ones are in , even have runners for middle without internals in so looks tidy
@malcolmyz85 yes, that's exactly what we have done too. Mr Magsy is quite tall so if I chauffeur, he can sit in the back - way back - and watch the DVDs. 😊

View attachment 21095
Gutted you've done all this and it needs to be re-done you poor sod.

Failed to replace the drivers side ARB drop link. Just couldn't get the sodding bottom nut off and ended up rounding if off. Bugger.

It'll need doing at a garage now. FFS.

Back