• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

REALLY pissed the eliie off after caving to she who must be obeyed about the fuel bill.
I only went and bought a bloody kia picanto!!!!!!!!
They're like gokarts. I used to have one and it was a fun little car. Unless you had to accelerate. The trick was never slow down. 😁

REALLY pissed the eliie off after caving to she who must be obeyed about the fuel bill.
I only went and bought a bloody kia picanto!!!!!!!!
You could just about park that in the back of the Elgrand 😂 After driving such a big van I think I would feel slightly claustrophobic getting back in a small car

Ordered my tailgate struts from SGS. They must be getting used to the word Elgrand by now.

You'll love them @Stempy. I've just been rummaging around in mine sorting all the stuff out from the weekend and having the extra height really does make a big difference :)

You'll love them @Stempy. I've just been rummaging around in mine sorting all the stuff out from the weekend and having the extra height really does make a big difference :)
Really need them now as the Campal unit has made the back end sag a bit more. Could do with stronger springs & dampers now also. Something else for the list.

I tried "autosol" to shine a bit my alloys...anyway, I think the best way is refurbish all 4 but this is gonna be at least £800 so for now ...Autosol👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_7366.JPG
    IMG_7366.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7370.JPG
    IMG_7370.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7371.JPG
    IMG_7371.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 23
So if anyone read my previous thread last couple of days ive been putting a Cyclone box & a tv/monitor into my van & ended up with a flat battery while doing it.After reading on various threads again about battery drain/ jump starting ive invested in yet more gadgets to fill my van(and empty my pockets💰) a TrekPow jump starter kit of Amazon,will do a review for you all & let you know how it performs20190513_180126.jpg

Last edited:
Had a new front wheel bearing put on, the stereo is much louder now, and mechanic gave her a clean bill of health, even after I offered to have anything replaced, he said no need.

So if anyone read my previous thread last couple of days ive been putting a Cyclone box & a tv/monitor into my van & ended up with a flat battery while doing it.After reading on various threads again about battery drain/ jump starting ive invested in yet more gadgets to fill my van(and empty my pockets💰) a TrekPow jump starter kit of Amazon,will do a review for you all & let you know how it performsView attachment 17842

That looks a great little tool.
😎👍
I could do with that in my ambulance as a mini pocket size defibrillator.😂👍

Tested the strength of my windscreen on the way to work today. Look away if you don't want to see a poor pigeon sacrifice itself. It definitely defelected a fair bit but doesn't appear to be any damage. Scared the bejeezuz out of me.

Tested the strength of my windscreen on the way to work today. Look away if you don't want to see a poor pigeon sacrifice itself. It definitely defelected a fair bit but doesn't appear to be any damage. Scared the bejeezuz out of me.

Ouch!

Back