• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Very nice looks the business! I've noticed that Mtisubishi Phev wheels seem to be a straight fit ET normally 40.
Are you running 225/55/R18?
Yep, tight to the spring, 38 offset and 67.1 bore, got spiggots, but too fiddly to fit, I think the offset helps for clearance, would prefer 50, but the tyres came with the wheels and more wall =less harsh ride

Yep, tight to the spring, 38 offset and 67.1 bore, got spiggots, but too fiddly to fit, I think the offset helps for clearance, would prefer 50, but the tyres came with the wheels and more wall =less harsh ride

My Kia wheels are 67.1 bore and the spigot rings are so ridiculously thin that I didn't bother either, but my ET is 40.

Like those mate and you have made my mind up for me (was wondering if to stick to chrome nuts or to go black when I fit mine)
I had trouble finding the flat seat nuts in the correct thread, and cheated with black caps, I'm glad you approve, got a bit ocd to get them right for me.

Well today marked 1 year of being a club member 🎉🎉

To celebrate membership is renewed.

A big thanks to all over the last year and may the next 12 months bring many more enjoyable driving miles and meets.

Thought TB2 could do with a bit of a make over. Now, I'm not the greatest wizard in the world but reckoned i'd give it a go. So I gussied up my smock, said my most powerful spell, waved my magic wand with the greatest of care and BOOM. When the smoke and sulpher fumes cleared (everyone knows magic involves the stench of Sulpher) much to my surprise I had managed to turn this Ok but battered beast,

TB2.jpg

Into this somewhat tastier looking beast.

IMG_20190223_141512.jpgIMG_20190223_141454.jpgIMG_20190223_141443.jpgIMG_20190223_141433.jpgIMG_20190223_141418.jpg

My magic grows stronger as I age.

Peeps I give you DOGY HOo_O . At least thats what the plate says. Think it needs another Name :worried:.

Thought TB2 could do with a bit of a make over. Now, I'm not the greatest wizard in the world but reckoned i'd give it a go. So I gussied up my smock, said my most powerful spell, waved my magic wand with the greatest of care and BOOM. When the smoke and sulpher fumes cleared (everyone knows magic involves the stench of Sulpher) much to my surprise I had managed to turn this Ok but battered beast,

View attachment 14778

Into this somewhat tastier looking beast.

View attachment 14772View attachment 14773View attachment 14774View attachment 14775View attachment 14776

My magic grows stronger as I age.

Peeps I give you DOGY HOo_O . At least thats what the plate says. Think it needs another Name :worried:.

...or G DOG

That certainly is magic (nice bus)
Now you need to take on a number of apprentices to learn your skills (preferably E50 owners too)---(please don't cast a spell on me for that remark)

Amazing magic looks real nice.
But hold on whats that lurking in the background in photo 2?

Washed her :)

Not been driven since August last year, amazing the amount of grime a car will pick up whilst stood.

Needs a proper detail but will have to wait till I have a weekend of nice weather and lots of free time

Back