• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Will "elf and safety" not have a problem with them having points on?
Andrew, I carefully sanded them to give the impression of a point without actually being able to harm the little bastards cherubs.

BTW I've got loads of pallets so taking orders for Xmas 2023 👍 🤣

Fitted an additional reverse camera, which i got free with a hu. Quality is better at night compared to the factory.
where abouts did you fit it ? as I am doing the same but not sure where to install it...any pics mate would be ace.

my rear-facing dash cam is screwed to the bottom of the top stop light

where abouts did you fit it ? as I am doing the same but not sure where to install it...any pics mate would be ace.
Ye will have to find a way to post pics. Basically, ive sort of stuck it with double sided tap(i know not ideal but still working on the work around) under the bit where you open the boot, still has space to put fingers into to open the boot button. And frd wire through one if the number plate lights. Done it this way due to getting the angle i wanted, so it points down and i see the end of the rear bumper.

how did you run the cable...
behind the number plate light then upthe trim right to the top edge then through the rubber(top left of the boot, when the boot is opened) then doen the pillar to the lights. Then from the rear light to the front stereo through the side steps.

Allen my cable runs between the roof liner and side trim pushed in with a plastic trim remover then between the roof liner and front screen the plug cable goes from the cigarette lighter socket pushed between the dash and air vents up the a pillar and across the roof liner and screen only wire showing is 6" at the rear and 6" at the front

Allen my cable runs between the roof liner and side trim pushed in with a plastic trim remover then between the roof liner and front screen the plug cable goes from the cigarette lighter socket pushed between the dash and air vents up the a pillar and across the roof liner and screen only wire showing is 6" at the rear and 6" at the front
Thats another of doing it!

fab that;s what I thought... you got a pic of the rear bit ?

Allen here are the pics hope you get the idea IMG_20221204_173322.jpgIMG_20221204_173432.jpgIMG_20221204_173419.jpgIMG_20221204_173354.jpgIMG_20221204_173349.jpgIMG_20221204_173453.jpg

Back