• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Topped up the battery on the white one with my CTEK charger and stared at all the parts that need to go back on the silver one! :weary_face::tired_face::cold_sweat:
Don’t forget the gloves when it comes to putting things back on mate
Fingerprints and polished parts , can just see a new thread starting :innocent:

Having just picked up on Saturday, I drove down the dual carriageway at 50mph in a very relaxed manner with a smug look on my face and didn't give a flying f**k what anyone else was thinking cos I was living the dream!!!

Hooked up a Firestick via HDMI to RCA converter, created a mobile hotspot and (TaDa!) watch what you want, when you want and where you want 👍
So now I can sit in the car park watching PROPER programmes while Her Ladyship is mooching around Asda for at least an hour 😁

Striped & cleaned all the crud out of the rain channel's...
Bus is a low miler (30,000) & super clean, but run off from the roof has built up over time...
Worth checking out if you have a spare mo..👍

IMG_20220118_155021779.jpg

Hooked up a Firestick via HDMI to RCA converter, created a mobile hotspot and (TaDa!) watch what you want, when you want and where you want 👍
So now I can sit in the car park watching PROPER programmes while Her Ladyship is mooching around Asda for at least an hour 😁
Is this on the original fold down screen? The quality on mine is soo poor i dont think anything is watchable lol

Was this just one of the £8 eBay jobbies?

DVDs are perfectly acceptable quality IMO on the original screens but you have to accept that via the RCA feed resolution will not be as good.
However, using a good quality HDMI converter, decent cable For the video and proper power supplies for the converter and power stick, I think the vid is acceptable. The screens look a bit flickery at first but once you get iplayer or YouTube’s etc going, it’s good enough for me.

Tbf not tried a dvd yet. Ive not had my Elgrand long. Is it region free as well?

Nope, you need the ones with a blue age rating symbol

MOT day today!! And ended up with a HUGE Bill of.... £4.85 for a bulb in the light bar (50 quid for mot obs)
£4.85 more than last year... Another year with no advisories... That's a 17 year old Elgrand for you 🙌🏻

Wife just said the E51 cream interior does really brighten it up inside (in the rear that is). We can see its benefits over all black. Our golf is all black inside & that's really nice, but its a car not a day van/camper

Anyone got a pic with the front cream seats covered??

Back