• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What do you carry

Kenzie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
what do all you wonderfull lot keep in the car at all times hears mine
5 l oil
5l water
2 warning triangles
Oil filter
Oil funnel
Polish
Microfibers
Carpet fresh
Screen wash
First aid kid with adult and kids medicine
Umbrella
King size blanket
Hi Vicz vests Screenshot_20200630-110730_Gallery.jpg

Kenzie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
An RAC card that covers all the above 😂
I'm with Green flag but as I cover 170,000 km a year over 3 vehicles I like to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best
Few years back broke down at 8pm on a country road in Wales 6am rescue turned up n i think that was with rac as wife refuses there cover on insurance lol

Reverend RobP

Lap Dancing Vicar & Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Instant coffee, water and a gas bottle. Keep thinking a coffee machine would be nice but I can over think things, it is a van after all.
Ah but that sweet smell of fresh ground coffee when you're camping. Hmmm. Thunk you need to do this!!

Reverend RobP

Lap Dancing Vicar & Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Mines full of work stuff day to day. So always a selection of tools, tapes, hammers, zip ties, wires, etc. Enough to get me through most emergencies. Anything else and the breakdown card will come out 👍🏼

malcolmyz85

Part of the furniture
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
Reaction score
First Name
malcolm
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
I normally have oil and a couple of litres of water , spare wheel and trolley jack and a small compressor , plus France bag , with high viz vests , triangle , bulbs and spare belts and sensors , also have break down cover , which I would only use if totally stuck , but keep hearing about tyre weld instead of spare wheel , if I get a flat at 60 tyre weld won’t fix , and breakdown cover will take u for a tyre , if places are open , once on a France trip I took two spares for Elgrand and two spares for trailer

Elliematt83

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire