• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Well the Scottish winter claimed my E50 πŸ˜ͺ

Aalmanic

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Scotland
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Elgrand
E50
Region
Scotland
Hey folks..dissappointed t say that the winter has claimed my Elgrand..arse went in the ice n ended up goin off the road backwards then rolled it twice down an embankment narrowly missing fence posts in a farmers field πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜ͺ😱..as you can see from the pics below (couple of befores n afters πŸ™„)shes seen better days but amazingly enuff still runs first turn o the keyπŸŽ‰..shes a cat b so will never grace the roads again but shitloads of gd parts and if anyone wants the whole van for spares then gimme a shout..will post in parts section also..t say im gutted is an understatement but glad n lucky t be aliveπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Attachments

Elgrand Cymru

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
Reaction score
First Name
Mark and Judith
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Glad you're safe. Very sad though. She looked good in the before and surprised how she held up after a roll!

Highway Dave

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Take good from bad mate--your ok and you still have your memories

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
Gutted for you mate @Aalmanic, but glad you managed to get out okay!

Robimoo

Premium Member
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
North West
Sorry to hear that. Glad you are OK. Could have been much worse.

robert norton

Active Newbie
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Hi Al, sorry to read about your woes, thankfully you're unharmed.
Was it you flashed me this evening, 1715 on the Mosstodloch bypass ?
Me and wife were returning home to Grantown after the day out finishing with a fish supper from the Fochabers fish bar, I think it was a dark Audi.
RobertN

Aalmanic

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Scotland
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Elgrand
E50
Region
Scotland
No wasnt me buddy ..was probably someone who thot u were me n hadnt heard the news..think im the inly 1 around here that HAD πŸ™„1 ha ha..gimme a shout on 07775 942307 please Richard