• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Welcome to the new server!

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Well, it's been a stressful few months, and an even more stressful week!

We are now running on a new server! Yay! This should have completely eliminated ALL of the problems we were having before. There should be no more double posting, no more logging in as another user, no more waiting for pages to load...

That being said, if you have ANY problems, please alert the admin team ASAP so that we can look to resolve.

Now there were some problems in migrating. This is a COMPLETELY NEW forum, but the data has been saved from the old one. This means that any attachments or images that were loaded to the old forum have now disappeared. You are going to have to upload your avatars and images again.

If you see a thread that no longer makes sense because the pictures are missing, please let the author know.

Hopefully the teething issues will be minor, and we will work to build the website back to where it was over the coming weeks. For now I am happy that the core forum is working and people can get stuck back in!

Sorry for the inconvenience guys... here's to hoping that the website is back on track :D

I agree seems to load pretty quickly now :) well done boss!! Thanks for your time and effort!!

Definitely faster chaps - thank you. Hopefully it will stay the same once images/videos are loaded back on.

Nice to see that Mr Grumpy is now Mr Happy too :)

Good job buddy,now i can stop using google's cache system lol

Wow this thing is like a greased weasel, great work Karl and everyone involved.

i presume it was loads of work. thanks for your efforts.

Yeah, you all owe me a fucking beer now :eek:;)

Sweet. We're back!

And my avatar survived the migration.......?

No, it didn't. You've got cached images. They'll disappear eventually.

No, it didn't. You've got cached images. They'll disappear eventually.
Ah. I've got some work to do in my camera install thread too. Top work though, seems slick.

Drive across to Sherburn, @Karl and we can have a beer at Japanese Car night tonight at Squires. :D

Faster than a whore's panty drop, much nicer!

@Seven, that's like 1hr 44 away. I've got a website to rebuild lol.

Everything is much faster. Guessing we're all happy with the upgrade?

Well done guys, really seems to have been worthwhile upgrading as the loading etc is so much quicker

Works as it's supposed to now :)

Happy Fish :)

Back