• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Welcome to THE Elgrand Owners Club

Cheers for running the forum. So glad this place exists.

The site is full of useful info

Great site. New to Elgrands but keen to get the most out of ours. Look forward to learning much more as I read through the site.

Forums like this and others i have been member of are always a great port to call in, keep it up :)

Great resource this. Are there any FB groups etc people would recommend?

Hey, I'm back. Not sure what happened, I had membership ages ago, but due to my work going nuts because of all the covid stuff, I hadn't been here for awhile and my account was gone. Never mind, I will try to get back here more often, there's so much great stuff for owners everywhere in this group. Thank you all!!

Hi all. Fresh newbie here looking to buy my first Elgrand to convert into a camper and also use as our daily drive. Just wanted to make my first post a massive THANK YOU to the admin for setting up this absolutely amazing resource and to all the contributors for the tons of guidance! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hi all. Fresh newbie here looking to buy my first Elgrand to convert into a camper and also use as our daily drive. Just wanted to make my first post a massive THANK YOU to the admin for setting up this absolutely amazing resource and to all the contributors for the tons of guidance! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Welcome along πŸ˜€

Hey all, newbie here, just checking in. On the hunt for an Elgrand. Love most things JDM, so definitely to my tastes. Great resource, thanks to all for your contributions, and no doubt help in advance πŸ‘

Hi @WillCW
We are having a Halloween meet tomorrow.
Why don't you come for a chat and have a look at our Elgrands.
Have a look HERE for details.
P.S. you don't need an Elgrand to take part.
It's just a friendly get together.
You can pick our brains and have a good old natter.

Back