• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Welcome to THE Elgrand Owners Club

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Welcome to ElgrandOC, the UK (and international) Elgrand Owners Club.

Our aim is simple - to be easy to access, easy to use, and most importantly FREE and OPEN TO ALL.

This forum, and all of the websites associated with ElgrandOC.uk are open to everyone. There is no content here hidden behind a mask of membership. If you are just looking for an answer to an issue, feel free to browse until your heart is content.

If you have a problem that we do not already have an answer to, sign up as a member (it's FREE remember), and ask away. We're a friendly, helpful group and we'll endeavor to help you as much as possible in getting your problem resolved.

A really good tool that we have created for you to use is the Wiki Page. This has been set up to be an easy to search database for everything Elgrand related. As more and more issues are highlighted and resolved on the forum, the data will get transferred to the Wiki to make life easier for owners across the globe.

Besides the wiki, we also have the ElgrandOC Shop. Here you will be able to buy any club merchandise we have available if you want to help support the club, but we will also be listing specific Elgrand related parts, such as original sticker/decal replacements, interior/exterior light replacements/upgrades, and any parts that members have for sale that could be of use to you.

We are an active community with meets and events being planned all the time. As we gain more members, the meets will spread out across the nation, there will be more big national meets, and our presence at shows will grow. Meets and events are a really amazing way to not only meet other like minded people, but to share your experience with the Elgrand, swap ideas, educate yourself on how to fix problems, and just generally increase your social circle.

Feel free to have a look around our site and acclimatise yourself with the services we offer. If you want to join the forum, as I have mentioned, it's free, so what have you got to lose? The sign up process is simple, and unless your email provider has got our site listed as SPAM, you can be signed up and live within minutes. If you do not get the activation email instantly, feel free to send an email to karl@elgrandoc.uk and I will get your account activated as soon as I possibly can.

I hope you enjoy the site :thumbup:

Hi.thank you for accepting me,I am based in South Wales,I have a workshop and mot station and I also import and sell predominantly Elgrands,I have four in stock at the moment with another eight on the way,if there are any meets in South Wales or if anybody needs any help please don't hesitate to give me a shout, many thanks,Colin. I can be contacted on 07974 072211

Welcome aboard mate. Always good to have another source of Elgrand's :thumbup:

Well, we have come a long way in 9 months. The only way is up!

just have a few problems to get through. have a 2,000 3litre turbo diesel. poor idle slight hesitation on take off. very sluggish. garage says air mass filter. and control box on fault check. can you help.thanks joe davis

just have a few problems to get through. have a 2,000 3litre turbo diesel. poor idle slight hesitation on take off. very sluggish. garage says air mass filter. and control box on fault check. can you help.thanks joe davis

Can you please post a thread in the "Help needed" section. You'll get more replies than on the back of this thread.

Hi.thank you for accepting me,I am based in South Wales,I have a workshop and mot station and I also import and sell predominantly Elgrands,I have four in stock at the moment with another eight on the way,if there are any meets in South Wales or if anybody needs any help please don't hesitate to give me a shout, many thanks,Colin. I can be contacted on 07974 072211
Hi Collin were are you

Hi All, what a great resource this club is, looking forward to learning lots about my Elgrand.

Hi all. New here and using site to work out whether an Elgrand's for me? Basically need a vehicle to run missus and two kids about but big enough to transport motorbike and kit on trackdays. Anyone on here use an Elgrand for this?

@Karl fyi the shop link doesn't work. Could just be my rubbish work WiFi but the wiki loaded instantly

@Karl fyi the shop link doesn't work. Could just be my rubbish work WiFi but the wiki loaded instantly

The shop has been down for over a year now. Just not had a chance to sort it out.

No worries, just browsing and thought I'd mention it

Thank you for having a great club

Attachments

• B9325007-865C-48C7-BE40-87B9A56DED6C.jpeg
    B9325007-865C-48C7-BE40-87B9A56DED6C.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 232
Thank you for accepting me!! I haven't been a member of a club for years. I. Looking forward to getting to know some of you in the future

Back