• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Welcome to phpBB 3.1.1

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Some of you will know from Facebook that the last 24 hours have been a bit crap for me. I wanted to update the forum software from version 3.0.12 to 3.1.1.

This proved a lot more difficult that I had first thought. But now, it's done, and hopefully working correctly.

There are some new features, some features that have been removed, and some features that are now working which weren't before.

If you have any issues, please let me know.

I'll crack on with customising the site now to get it looking how we want it to :)

Looking good and displays much better on my tablet!

The only problem is when I log in, it tells me straight away that I exceeded the maximum attempts (even though this is the first attempt) and makes me log in again with the caption thingy. If it's just me having this problem I'll just live with it.

often happens to me too Matt

I don't know what that is. I can only assume it's a spam bot trying to guess passwords, but it happens to me too. I'll do some research on it and see what comes up.

Good job Karl I think it looks better this one then previous one. Much more clearer from my point of view quick links are better then this portal before. :cool:

One thing which I've noticed that I think there is a problem with those Smiles as I've used some of those new ones and had to write three times post before this one. Every time it was coming error on the screen and I was loosing everything what I've rote.

mariusz said:
Good job Karl I think it looks better this one then previous one. Much more clearer from my point of view quick links are better then this portal before. :cool:

One thing which I've noticed that I think there is a problem with those Smiles as I've used some of those new ones and had to write three times post before this one. Every time it was coming error on the screen and I was loosing everything what I've rote.

That wasn't a problem with the smilies... it was a problem with something else I was working on and I broke it :rofl:

And thanks for the feedback. The portal was one of the mod's I'd loaded to the other board, but I realised that a lot of people just got confused by it and got fed up of it. So it's gone, for good! :wavebye:

No worries, as you said that's a joys of technology :lol: in some cases it helps as and makes as happy :D in other sometimes we want (at least me) smash it to the bits :blackeye: :laugh:

No half way house with you then, it's either happy or BURN IT WITH FIRE :rofl:

Good job Karl,remember what itold you on FB bud i meant it,carefull on the modules and allways allways backup you data before you run updates!!

SteveMercer said:
Good job Karl,remember what itold you on FB bud i meant it,carefull on the modules and allways allways backup you data before you run updates!!

I've got regular backups being ran mate. I couldn't stand to lose this place after the amount of work I've put into it! :shock:

I know that feeling haha,top man and good job!!

Back