• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

We are ok hope you are too

Reverend RobP

Lap Dancing Vicar & Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Thanks mate, did you ever fit those wheel arches?
No mate. Still in the shed waiting. They need adjusting to fit the new wheels i got. Will be a spring time job now, as too chilly to be working outside

Mjay

E50 Owner
Premium Member
London
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Elgrand
E50
Region
London
No mate. Still in the shed waiting. They need adjusting to fit the new wheels i got. Will be a spring time job now, as too chilly to be working outside
True we still have to fit our side skirts, I need a nice rear bumper do you know anyone selling one? Their was a guy in here that bought a front bumper and rear wondered if he’s fitted them? Can’t remember who it was? Remember how we all was speaking about making the back seats comfy for a bed me and Kate ripped the seats out and actually put a bed in the back lolololol

Elliematt83

Part of the furniture
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Good to have you back bud 😀

malcolmyz85

Part of the furniture
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
Reaction score
First Name
malcolm
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
True we still have to fit our side skirts, I need a nice rear bumper do you know anyone selling one? Their was a guy in here that bought a front bumper and rear wondered if he’s fitted them? Can’t remember who it was? Remember how we all was speaking about making the back seats comfy for a bed me and Kate ripped the seats out and actually put a bed in the back lolololol
Welcome back , that will be @tonymorrell but don’t think he is on here much , here’s his project thread , nice bus

tonymorrell

E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Antony
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East

Mjay

E50 Owner
Premium Member
London
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Elgrand
E50
Region
London
Its true I've been neglecting my duty to the group 🙈 my van is on the back burner at the moment with the weather turning. If it was me with the bumpers that @Mjay was referring to then are definitely fitted to my van and not going anywhere 😂
hey mate yes thats the one did you fit the back bumper?

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Welcome back home

Mjay

E50 Owner
Premium Member
London
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Elgrand
E50
Region
London
Its true I've been neglecting my duty to the group 🙈 my van is on the back burner at the moment with the weather turning. If it was me with the bumpers that @Mjay was referring to then are definitely fitted to my van and not going anywhere 😂
Hey mate wondered did you fit back bumper?

Manoerwar

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Seriously nice looking bus.