• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

URGENT - LIFE SAVING MEDICATION FUNDRAISER

WhatsThisFor

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
We have forfeited our chippy tea, the money is Yasmins, I’m cooking…
… beans on toast it is !

I hope Yasmin wakes up in the morning with no ailments whatsoever, then you can tell your insurance company to Stick It !

I will be bringing this to the attention of the BigMan tonight, just in case he has overlooked or missed your calls.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
We have forfeited our chippy tea, the money is Yasmins, I’m cooking…
… beans on toast it is !

I hope Yasmin wakes up in the morning with no ailments whatsoever, then you can tell your insurance company to Stick It !

I will be bringing this to the attention of the BigMan tonight, just in case he has overlooked or missed your calls.

Thank you so much @WhatsThisFor!!! My wife is extremely touched by yours and everyones generosity!

George322

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
George
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
My first thought are that the Netherlands are part of the EU so the ECHR applies and this includes Article 2 The Right To Life.
It might be worth reading through Art 2 and possibly Arts 8 and 9.
Here's a link to Art 2 info.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
My first thought are that the Netherlands are part of the EU so the ECHR applies and this includes Article 2 The Right To Life.
It might be worth reading through Art 2 and possibly Arts 8 and 9.
Here's a link to Art 2 info.

Thank you so much for your efforts @George322! Unfortunately my wife has already tried this with multiple Human Right Lawyer here in The Netherlands who are very happy to take our money to then tell us there is nothing they can do! The top Human Right Lawyer charged us 1500 euros at the beginning of this year knowing our financial situation to just tell us there was nothing she can do!
My wife actually studied to be a Barrister and she went to University at the age of 16 and was the youngest girl at that time to get a Law Degree.
One of the ideas of moving to The Netherlands was for her to work in the Criminal War Tribunal in The Hague but unfortunately her Genetic Conditions put a stop to this!
Thanks guys for thinking of her its much appreciated!

LawLozUK

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Loz
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hi Richard,

Have you and your wife looked at LDN for pain relief?

I've used it myself for the last 5 years and it's helped me a lot with the pain associated with M.E. I purchase it via private prescription from a chemist in Scotland and it's delivered to me direct, they also deliver to Europe.

If you need to know any more details please feel free to PM me.

Anyway in case you had not heard about it, I'll leave some links for you to view.

Wishing you both easier days ahead.

diable

Part of the furniture
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
The Polish Gentleman
Elgrand
E51
Thank you so much for your efforts @George322! Unfortunately my wife has already tried this with multiple Human Right Lawyer here in The Netherlands who are very happy to take our money to then tell us there is nothing they can do! The top Human Right Lawyer charged us 1500 euros at the beginning of this year knowing our financial situation to just tell us there was nothing she can do!
My wife actually studied to be a Barrister and she went to University at the age of 16 and was the youngest girl at that time to get a Law Degree.
One of the ideas of moving to The Netherlands was for her to work in the Criminal War Tribunal in The Hague but unfortunately her Genetic Conditions put a stop to this!
Thanks guys for thinking of her its much appreciated!
Ahhh the old bunch of Shylock lawyers where they are happy to take your money then state the obvious........ there is a special place in Hell for them.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
Hi Richard,

Have you and your wife looked at LDN for pain relief?

I've used it myself for the last 5 years and it's helped me a lot with the pain associated with M.E. I purchase it via private prescription from a chemist in Scotland and it's delivered to me direct, they also deliver to Europe.

If you need to know any more details please feel free to PM me.

Anyway in case you had not heard about it, I'll leave some links for you to view.

Wishing you both easier days ahead.

@LawLozUK My word mate what are the chances of this!
Me, my wife and son have been using LDN drops for years now!!!! My wife uses this not for pain relief but for her Behçets disease, PCOS and Endometriosis, they all stay under control as long as she does not miss her dosage of 4.5mgs!
Unfortunately the LDN does not treat her Dysphagia or Gastroparesis in any way, but thank you so much for the information! My wife is actually an LDN advocate and runs groups on Facebook for LDN, we have heard of so many successfully stories!

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
Ahhh the old bunch of Shylock lawyers where they are happy to take your money then state the obvious........ there is a special place in Hell for them.

Brilliant you made my wife giggle which is something today @diable. Their hourly rate here is 325 euros plus VAT, seems my wife ends up knowing more than them, their a joke!!!!

LawLozUK

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Loz
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
@LawLozUK My word mate what are the chances of this!
Me, my wife and son have been using LDN drops for years now!!!! My wife uses this not for pain relief but for her Behçets disease, PCOS and Endometriosis, they all stay under control as long as she does not miss her dosage of 4.5mgs!
Unfortunately the LDN does not treat her Dysphagia or Gastroparesis in any way, but thank you so much for the information! My wife is actually an LDN advocate and runs groups on Facebook for LDN, we have heard of so many successfully stories!
I'm glad you all know about it, shame that big pharma seems to have a monopoly on health solutions and other alternative treatments are made hard to obtain.

That's great that your wife is an LDN advocate, many people's lives have been made easier because of it!