Unknown name project

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
As title says , first I am looking for a name for my e50 3.5 elgrand ?? Already have had 2 elgrands with names of bling and damage name basically described the car ,I will add some pics of motor if I can , i haven't done much to it yet , apart from getting towbar fitted , get car gas converted and I have changed all wood effect trim to a sparkly black out hws

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
A couple more pics,i know car is very dirty but it's shows what car looks like , I have a bonnet to put on this weekend with nice colours thanks to a fellow member

Last edited by a moderator:

Madfish

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Looks a nice E50... It's the colour I was after...

No idea on a project name, still trying to find one for mine :)

Madfish

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I'm not a fan of clear rear lights normally but they are a good improvement :)

Where did you get them from?

Also, have you got a name yet? :)

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Got them off car off here that was getting broke with power door ,no further forward with name ,have fitted some chrome front handles but still one to do, will put pic up when done and car is clean ,

Kiwi

E50 Owner
Premium Member
I like those rear lights, l might get me a set of those.
Now malcolmyz83 you beat me to the chrome hands. Did you get them off a (trashed) broke one. Been trying to get some myself but haven't had any luck & not sure if they are year & model specific.
Can't wait to the pics

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
I like those rear lights, l might get me a set of those.
Now malcolmyz83 you beat me to the chrome hands. Did you get them off a (trashed) broke one. Been trying to get some myself but haven't had any luck & not sure if they are year & model specific.
Can't wait to the pics
Bought them from elgrand supermarket Cornwall ,there bought car to break from a fellow member ,I was thinking of buying car for parts but was beating to it . You can buy them new but 160 ,think all e50 are same for front doors ,but think sliding door handle might be abit different on internals ,but not externals

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
A upto date pic of car , car is abit diff since last post , I have changed the wheels , they are off a Isuzu d max , only prob they has Isuzu on centre but can’t see unless looking for it lol , also has lots of chrome strips added , will put better pics up when weather allows , I have some chrome mirrors to on very soon , also seats have been changed to a full lounge pack set , front 2 swivel and middle ones convert in tables when needed