• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

TRIAL RUN - GET PAID FOR YOUR HELP

@Snoopy11, apparently I need to teach @Pippa how to do it as based on the smell of my drinking flask on Sunday morning, she forgot to put coke in it 😂😂
Really. Is that the best excuse you can come up with 😂😂😂😂

I just wish I was good enough to help somebody 😉
Exactly how I feel when I see how awesome and clever some members are 😁
same here

I get my stuff done but im sure its not the right way and wouldn't suggest others follow my methods
dont worry kermit im in the same boat :( just ordered new brake pads/shoes and thinking of geting a mobile mec to do them :cool:(to old and fat to do it now)
Just give it a go.
You will be amazed at what you can do.
Everyone is good at something but no one is good at everything.
People have different skills and ideas.
I don't think it has to be big extravagant mods just anything that helps others.
Simple things like changing brake pads would be a good one or how to get your bloody hand in to change a bulb.

That's the spirit @dognero.

@E51ZRider you've done LOADS of mods to yours and put a lot of effort in. Smokey looks great so stop being so hard on yourself. It's not caught fire, so you can't have done much wrong 😂

I will do a guide on the psychological coercion methods of convincing your wife that it was her idea that the van needed a full stainless exhaust system and a set of 20 inch OZ racing rims.

I will do a guide on the psychological coercion methods of convincing your wife that it was her idea that the van needed a full stainless exhaust system and a set of 20 inch OZ racing rims.

+1 for this one please.

When I get time to do some more films/TV program discs for the kids I'll take some photos and write a guide for burning discs to play on the factory navigation system. As it won't cost me anything I don't want anything in return!

Back