• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Thoughts on a week long (7day) event

How many would be interested in a 7 day gathering

• Total voters
I have voted yes but it would have to be during school holidays for me.
I work in a school and can't take time off during term time.
And don't order rain this time please lol

I have voted yes but it would have to be during school holidays for me.
I work in a school and can't take time off during term time.
And don't order rain this time please lol
Do you know your March to April dates

Close 26th March open 12th April

same as andy work in a school so has to be holiday times some half terms are different in different counties

Do you no when your march April break is
same as Andy 26th march 12th april .. depending on what is going on in the world the Reverend and I were going to organize something
at my caravan site with the use of my boat up near the humber bridge better for some of you northerners 20170805_110742.jpg

same as Andy 26th march 12th april .. depending on what is going on in the world the Reverend and I were going to organize something
at my caravan site with the use of my boat up near the humber bridge better for some of you northerners View attachment 42154
Same as my holidays aswwll then how many could your camp site cater for as we could set up for a week for those who want a week and a weekend segment for those who just want the 3 days

Same as my holidays aswwll then how many could your camp site cater for as we could set up for a week for those who want a week and a weekend segment for those who just want the 3 days
should have plenty of room to accommodate about 15-20 vans and I think its about £10 a night

We'd be up for a week's get together but the location could make or break it. It's not that we'd only go somewhere near, it's more like we'd like to go to a location that has it's own interests to us besides the meet so that we could do other activities etc during the same break. E.g. If there was a meet where we usually holiday anyway it'd be ideal :laughing:.

Having chatted to Karl @Karlos the other night about his spot near the Humber Bridge and boating... Oh yes I'd love that! Living so close and having kids who would want to do different things too, though, we'd probably come for day visits rather than stay there all week. I grew up boating, dad's main interest, own a little speed boat myself.

As a young kid I thought dry suits were only available in James Bond movies until my dad bought one lol.
Oh so much better than a wet suit lol not sure about having a tuxedo under though

Being in humber area easy access to get to beaches indoor water park and I'm sure many more without looking

Oh so much better than a wet suit lol not sure about having a tuxedo under though

Being in humber area easy access to get to beaches indoor water park and I'm sure many more without looking
Definitely... and up for this for sure, all the more so because @Karlos and boating are involved! All I'm saying is I consider this location as almost on my doorstep so instead of camping we'd probably come through the day and drive home by evening. Would have to stay at least one night though, really enjoyed the evening session with you lot.

yes we would be interested it might only be for the Weekend though but should be good

Back