• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*DATE & VENUE CHANGE* The Ultimate Motor Show NOW 26th -28th JULY - ELVINGTON AIRFIELD NR YORK

Madfish

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
A new 3 day show based in Leeds.

Friday 28th Jun - 30th Jun

Www.Theultimatemotorshow.com

This looks to have everything a good car show needs :)

1/2 MILE DRAG RACE
500+ACRES OF LAND
CLUBSTANDS
TRADESTANDS
BARS BANDS DJS
RWYB
FAMILY FUN
TIME ATTACK
INFLATABLES
FULL FAIRGROUND GREAT PRIZES
FULL 3000m2 AIRCRAFT HANGER FOR TOP 100
CAMPING
AND MUCH MUCH MORE

We will be looking to have a clubstand at this event and are looking to go big with this :)

Get your names on the list and come join in the fun in true ElgrandOC style :)

1. @Mark (Madfish) - 2 Adults
  2. @BMR - 2 Adults
  3. @Karl & @Pippa - 2 Adults
  4. @Snoopy11 (provisional)
  5. @dognero 2 Adults
  6. @Karlos (provisional)
  7. @RobP - 2 Adults, 2 Children
  8. @Cliff goodwin (provisional)
  9. @lee1115 Saturday - 2 adults and child
  10. @Rebus - 1 or 2 adults

Last edited:
Provisional yes from me. Don’t think I can do three days though
Might just be one day with the family

Provisional yes from me. Don’t think I can do three days though
Might just be one day with the family
Single day visits are available :)

It looks good, not too expensive either. A long way from South Wales though.

I understand single day events can often be ruled out if the distance is too far but for these longer full weekend events can warrant the extra travel time as you have time to arrive set up and relax, enjoy the show, bbq and a few drinks and not have to worry about the drive home untill the following day :)

This show seems to have all the pros of JAE but with it not being limited to just Japanese cars there will hopefully be more to see and of course there is the track action to enjoy or even participate in as well :)

For anyone wanting to come, the appeal of this show is that it's over 3 days. So you travel Friday and we get set up and then chill out until you drive back on Sunday.

For anyone thinking "it's a bit far"... yeah it might be. But this is the most northern a big show has been, so play fair with us northern lot. This is the only big show that will take me less than 2 hours to get to. Everything else is 3-4 hours drive south, and that's from Hartlepool. We have members who have attended big shows from Durham (an extra half an hour), Newcastle (an extra hour), and even as far as central Scotland (an extra 4 hours - 8 hours total drive time!).

Think of it as a long weekend break with your ElgrandOC family. The more people who come, the better the event is for those who attend. We have a fantastic laugh at these events and it really is worth the drive if you can spare the time, the fuel and money for tickets/food etc.

this sounds good to me just got to check dates ... can show off my new graphics

Put me and the fam (provisionally*) down for this @Mark (Madfish) not sure if we'll be able to stay for the Sunday but will def do Fri and Sat 👍
*Any idea on pricing for kids? Nothing mentioned on website and can't really afford full ticket price for all 4 of us if they have to pay full price....

I'll check on kids prices, just chatting with the organisers now...

@BMR caravans are more than welcome bud :)

Also a bit of good news...

Petrol generators are allowed as well :)

I'll check on kids prices, just chatting with the organisers now...

@BMR caravans are more than welcome bud :)

Also a bit of good news...

Petrol generators and sensible firepits are allowed as well :)
Cheers buddy. Just sent them an email to find out kids prices as well. 👍

Also @Mark (Madfish) be good to know when tickets need to be paid for. Ie. When club stand cut off date is etc.
Thanks dude

Update, firepits to be confirmed tomorrow.

Waiting reply on kids prices etc...

Just had a reply from show admin team 👍20190227_105132.png

Children 11 to 17 are at a 50% reduction so £25 for weekend camping There is no restriction with age with children 10 and under are FREE.

There will be a full team of security night and day.

Back