• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The main (CENTRAL) ElgrandOC Christmas Meet - 23rd / 24th November

List updated guys.

We need to keep the pub updated on numbers due to the booking of tables etc. So entries to this will be closed at the end of October for the meal. Anyone wishing to attend after that point are welcome to do so, but they will have to make their own arrangements to eat or just meet us at Hardwick Hall :)

You can try them but they don't usually work as they now give you a card with a qr code on to scan instead
[/QUOTE]
You can try them but they don't usually work as they now give you a card with a qr code on to scan instead
I understand the LGBGT stuff but where do the QR's come in to it? And why do they have to carry cards? Is it a Brexit thing? 😕

I understand the LGBGT stuff but where do the QR's come in to it? And why do they have to carry cards? Is it a Brexit thing? 😕
[/QUOTE]
fraud.jpg
My Brexit qr card :joy:

Last edited:
Thanks for that.. photocopied it and printed 20 copies for sale on eBay! ( Be careful what you share)... 😎

Would love to come, unfortunately going to be working. Thanks though

List updated guys.

We need to keep the pub updated on numbers due to the booking of tables etc. So entries to this will be closed at the end of October for the meal. Anyone wishing to attend after that point are welcome to do so, but they will have to make their own arrangements to eat or just meet us at Hardwick Hall :)
Please could I ask, about what time do you think to get to Hardwick Hall?? 😉X

Please could I ask, about what time do you think to get to Hardwick Hall?? 😉X
Depends how long it takes to feed about 60 people @Sharon-Tina ? Based on tonight about 6pm! Last year there was about 30 of us and we were on the move by about 2pm if I remember rightly

Depends how long it takes to feed about 60 people @Sharon-Tina ? Based on tonight about 6pm! Last year there was about 30 of us and we were on the move by about 2pm if I remember rightly
Thanks, I'm just trying to sort out things with our dog, but it might be too long to leave him behind with the Oldie's! 😣 X

I do have a plan B, tho...😁
Pack a Picnic??????!! 😆

I do have a plan B, tho...😁
Pack a Picnic??????!! 😆
If you just want to meet us at Hardwick with the dog I can mesaage you as we are getting ready to move on from dinner. That does rely on me remembering to do that though........

I'll keep an Eye on this thread Jason, Thanks mate, and I'll come up with something.... 😘
For some reason, I haven't been getting alerts to this meet, but that's what you get with a shite phone!! 😈 XX

Good morning @Karl & @jason pullin .😁
We wanted to let you know that we have decided to cancel our meal at the pub, 2 adults, but we are still coming to the pub to meet up, but I've decided to pack a festive picnic for us, in Eddie, then follow on with you all to Hardwick Hall. Thanks.. 🐾XX

Last edited:
Hi

We are travelling to York to collect some interior parts for our Elgrand so if all works out and fitting goes well we will come over will let you know asap.
We have a custome made stainless Steele exhurst come off a 3.2D if anyone’s interested could bring it along

Thanks

Mjay

We will also be meeting everyone at Hardwick Hall, we will have a dog with us and do not like leaving him in the van unattended, so the meal is out for us, we'll grab something to eat at Hardwick Inn.

Last edited:
Good morning @Karl & @jason pullin .😁
We wanted to let you know that we have decided to cancel our meal at the pub, 2 adults, but we are still coming to the pub to meet up, but I've decided to pack a festive picnic for us, in Eddie, then follow on with you all to Hardwick Hall. Thanks.. 🐾XX
Food wasnt that bad saturday night was it!

Hi

We are travelling to York to collect some interior parts for our Elgrand so if all works out and fitting goes well we will come over will let you know asap.
We have a custome made stainless Steele exhurst come off a 3.2D if anyone’s interested could bring it along

Thanks

Mjay
Have you got any more details on this? Whats it look/sound like? price?

Back