• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

THE JAP SHOW, SANTA POD 10th JUNE 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You weekenders should receive your tickets and car hangers in the post, please check them and keep them safe as Santa Pod cannot replace them I have also enclosed a copy of the letter sent to me laying down the dos and donts when at the venue, please take a few mins to check them out.
Cheers.

Yeah, got ours, cheers Brian

Reactions: BMR
Hi ya peeps. Just been in contact with @BMR and I'm a late addition to the party!! Happy days 😁 I'll be arriving late on the Saturday night, but looking forward to spending the Sunday with you all. 👍

Hi ya peeps. Just been in contact with @BMR and I'm a late addition to the party!! Happy days 😁 I'll be arriving late on the Saturday night, but looking forward to spending the Sunday with you all. 👍
Good stuff, Im not sure what time I'll turn up on Saturday, not sure weather to run the strip or not yet either.

Good stuff, Im not sure what time I'll turn up on Saturday, not sure weather to run the strip or not yet either.
Run it 😉...I did it last year a few times against Mark Willmore....it gets addictive 😍

I think we should do it! 50 v's 51 😉

Update, you guys turning up on sunday morning, I am going to confirm with Podington Garden Centre that we can meet up in their car park at 9.00am to hand out your car hangers and tickets (tickets to get through the gates and car hangers to get onto the club stand in the pit area). Bring a pen with you as a few details need filling in on the car hanger. We will be leaving Podington Garden Centre at 9.30 sharp so we can have a mini cruse into the Pod all together.
This applies to the following people
BMR
EMANUELD
KATA
MALC QUEMBY
MARTIN CORNEY
ELAENA NEWTON
SANTINO MARRETTA

ASBO
Thanks guys.

Only just seen this me and ian had lpg fitted at the same garage in bolton our buses was there at the same time .. we are gonna be staying in the tent ... looking forward to a great weekend

Ok guys, its been confirmed all you guy meeting on Sunday morning we have confirmation that we can meet at Podington Garden Centre at 9.00am. The full address is

PODINGTON GARDEN CENTRE
HIGH STREET
PODINGTON
NN29 7HS

As I am no longer a member of the EOC facebook page can anyone reading this please pass on this information to those going Sunday morning.

Ok guys, its been confirmed all you guy meeting on Sunday morning we have confirmation that we can meet at Podington Garden Centre at 9.00am. The full address is

PODINGTON GARDEN CENTRE
HIGH STREET
PODINGTON
NN29 7HS

As I am no longer a member of the EOC facebook page can anyone reading this please pass on this information to those going Sunday morning.
Sorted brian

JAPSHOW CAMPERS

We are bringing the club BBQ with us for Saturday night. Bring meat (or whatever you fancy bbq'ing)and charcoal.

Bbq are only allowed on the grass 😉🤣😂🤣😂

OK, well Karl and I will be in the grass area...

Louder but more fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back