• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

THANKYOU

Highway Dave

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to nearly half a million people who answered the governments call for help during this horrible time (covid 19), Prime minister asked for 250,000 and look what we got :cool::cool::cool::cool:---suddenly I feel very humble and very proud of the NHS , both old and new

Ninja

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to nearly half a million people who answered the governments call for help during this horrible time (covid 19), Prime minister asked for 250,000 and look what we got :cool::cool::cool::cool:---suddenly I feel very humble and very proud of the NHS , both old and new
I couldn't agree more! Always been there when I've needed them and they will all be needed now and in the near future. πŸ‘ support the NHS do the right thing.

Elliematt83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
It just shows how people come together in a crisis putting them selves at risk all the front line services are doing a fantastic job

Ian H

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
I volunteered, however they have to complete checks before I can do anything. Due to the massive response I guess they are having to catch up! Did anyone else here volunteer?

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
a big thank you to every one that is working through all this the two security staff at the shop today were great despite the usual assholeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘well done all of you

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
:eek: haha not me this time just someone pushing a trolly banging on about only wanting two items for his lunch as i sailed past to pick up another prescription

Phil

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
:eek: haha not me this time just someone pushing a trolly banging on about only wanting two items for his lunch as i sailed past to pick up another prescription
Can't believe it! This crisis is bringing out the best in some people & the worst in others :(

rawdec

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Just want to add to this with a big appreciation to all the carers out there who are looking after the old people in care homes and in the community, keeping them as safe as possible through all of this - WELL DONE !!!!!!