• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Thank you to everyone who uses the ElgrandOC Forum

This forum is grreeaat 😍 I'm a newbie and still looking round finding stuff out about this fantastic beast I've let into my life.
One day I hope I can give advice rather than find it.
This week I found out that those old roof bars in the back of my workshop fit my van and even more exciting, how to turn off the rear step light 🤣

Small things eh?

Thanks guys👍🏽

This forum is grreeaat 😍 I'm a newbie and still looking round finding stuff out about this fantastic beast I've let into my life.
One day I hope I can give advice rather than find it.
This week I found out that those old roof bars in the back of my workshop fit my van and even more exciting, how to turn off the rear step light 🤣

Small things eh?

Thanks guys👍🏽
Fill your boots. You've obviously had Frosties for breakfast.

I'm really grateful for the information on this forum, I've wanted an Elgrand for a few years but never got around to it. I had my doubts about an import, but thanks to reading everyone's experiences on here I was able to gather enough information about them and finally bought one, and I love it. I'm very much a 'let's see if I can fix it' guy, so hopefully in the coming months I can contribute to the greater good.

Thanks everyone!

Don’t visit forum as often as I should, but there’s always something to make me smile,or a good piece of information or a problem is at least halved , if not solved sometimes. And the option to meet up is a bonus can’t wait for August Elgrandfest 21 camping at Llandovery.⛺🚐🍻

Back