• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Tees Barrage 14th July @ 1pm - NEW LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!

@George322 - all of them :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Edit: just saw that @Madfish beat me to it lol

On a serious note, only a couple ;)

Would. Be great if you can make it :)

I am now working in Sheffield on 14th July :-( was looking forward to meeting you all. Hey Ho

I am now working in Sheffield on 14th July :-( was looking forward to meeting you all. Hey Ho

There will be plenty more chances to meet us - just keep an eye on the meets sections.

There has been a reasonable push this year to get the meets going, so hopefully we'll start seeing more regional meets cropping up.

I asked about bringing wine to the meet to see if I got a response for a good reason.
I realise that many of us will be driving so wine might not be the best beverage for the occasion.
I also realise that there might be some who would like to attend but who might have a problem with alcohol so would not come.
If this is of concern to you then send me a private message - no explanation needed - and I will leave the plonk at home (more for me).

You are legally allowed to drive after 1 small glass of plonk, but depends how strong your homebrew is :D
Also, can't see why anyone would not attend if you brought a bottle or two... If people don't like it they don't have to drink it?!

Either way, I hope you make it mate, wine or no wine :)

I can't see any problem in bringing wine... I'm sure whoever comes to the meet may have passengers who wouldn't mind a tipple...

It's good stuff! 15% - 17%.
It's looking as though I should be able to make it.
We are planning a trip to Scotland round about then so a lot depends on when we can go.

Well bring a spare, after a taste I might buy a bottle :joy:

Internet down for last couple of weeks but still keeping an eye on whether I can make this. Hope all well in Elgrand world.

Just let us know if you can make it mate, would be good to meet you @Avid :)

Any more Northern members up for this? Should be a nice day :)

I am up thete today😉😁🖖

We can come to this now, as our original plans for the weekend have changed 😁
We'll bring a load of crisps, snacks, dips and anything else I can pick up from the shops that catches my eye. Will also bring a little picnic table and some chairs. See you all there 👍

I prob won’t make it , I was going to try get down for a hour or so but 2 1/2 hour drive for return trip kinda hinders me , have a gd day

I prob won’t make it , I was going to try get down for a hour or so but 2 1/2 hour drive for return trip kinda hinders me , have a gd day

No worries mate. We had to move the location because there is a Cycling festival on in Stockton, and the whole area will be rammed.

We'll do another one a little further north next time ;)

Back